Rams @ Packers GDT: Sunday Nov 28th, 3:25pm CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

BF004 wrote:
02 Dec 2021 19:21
Always a good day when you happen upon @Bogey

I'm assuming that is Bogey in the middle. Who are the other 2? :)

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pugger wrote:
04 Dec 2021 08:55
BF004 wrote:
02 Dec 2021 19:21
Always a good day when you happen upon @Bogey

I'm assuming that is Bogey in the middle. Who are the other 2? :)
Common riff raff. I wouldn't concern myself with those two ugly mugs...

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

From left to right, that is Bogey, APB, Sal.

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

All winners in my book. GPG.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

BF004 wrote:
04 Dec 2021 14:36
Hah! If you believe that then someone else won the election. Ask Bogey.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

BF004 wrote:
04 Dec 2021 14:36
:argue:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

my mistake.
Last edited by Yoop on 05 Dec 2021 13:58, edited 1 time in total.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Wait.

Officials can get fined for poor performance?

That would absolutely suck.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
05 Dec 2021 10:29
Wait.

wrong choice of words, but refs are graded, and that jerkoff should be reprimened for not throwing the flag, but it seems your siding with the ref who watched Donald choking Patrick.

officials that blatently do a poor job of officiating as he did tend to be eliminated from officiating in the PO's or SB, and I'am thankful for that

ya know what sucks, you probably read this yesterday at PFT and neglected to share the info.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
05 Dec 2021 11:14
go pak go wrote:
Wait.

wrong choice of words, but refs are graded, and that jerkoff should be reprimened for not throwing the flag, but it seems your siding with the ref who watched Donald choking Patrick.

officials that blatently do a poor job of officiating as he did tend to be eliminated from officiating in the PO's or SB, and I'am thankful for that

ya know what sucks, you probably read this yesterday at PFT and neglected to share the info.
1. I don't read Pro Football Talk. I don't support Florio and I think his platform lost its value 10 years ago.

2. You are being a d*ck lately and I don't know why.

3. Yes I would feel bad if refs got fined for poor performance and would consider it illegal. Absolutely they should be evaluated for poor performance and dealt with that way but never should a laborer have to "pay back money" to a corporation for poor work. You just instead don't get a raise or promotion. Fired maybe but not pay back money. So when you said fined I thought maybe you knew something I didn't know.

4. That play absolutely should have been flagged. Instead we got a flag on that play for holding and lost 10 yards. Should have been offset.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
05 Dec 2021 11:54
Yoop wrote:
go pak go wrote:
Wait.

1. I don't read Pro Football Talk. I don't support Florio and I think his platform lost its value 10 years ago.

3. Yes I would feel bad if refs got fined for poor performance and would consider it illegal. Absolutely they should be evaluated for poor performance and dealt with that way but never should a laborer have to "pay back money" to a corporation for poor work. You just instead don't get a raise or promotion. Fired maybe but not pay back money. So when you said fined I thought maybe you knew something I didn't know.

4. That play absolutely should have been flagged. Instead we got a flag on that play for holding and lost 10 yards. Should have been offset.
LIS, poor choice of words, however, if a Ref is not allowed to officiate a play off game then basically that is a fine, lets not play word games, K, and I used PFT because I know Yahoo is a day late, and Florio simply works for PFT, he isn't the only person that works there.

it's black kettle to call me a di+k head after you make a smart aleck response, to think loss of promotion or lost work hours is not the definition of a FINE is disengenous.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
05 Dec 2021 12:15
go pak go wrote:
Yoop wrote:

LIS, poor choice of words, however, if a Ref is not allowed to officiate a play off game then basically that is a fine, lets not play word games, K, and I used PFT because I know Yahoo is a day late, and Florio simply works for PFT, he isn't the only person that works there.

it's black kettle to call me a di+k head after you make a smart aleck response, to think loss of promotion or lost work hours is not the definition of a FINE is disengenous.
I think you can understand my question.

Post season officals and job performance aren't selected for a few weeks. Actual fines are divvied out the week of.
Yoop wrote:
05 Dec 2021 06:58

official not fined for poor job performance. :dunno:
This comment implies you very well expected and were disappointed the ref didn't get an actual fine and not assigned a post season assignment. So much so I thought there was something you knew that I didn't. At least that is how I read it.

All I did was ask yoop. And then responded how much I think it would suck if it were actually true.
Yoop wrote:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

My goodness mike, just don't even know where to begin sometimes.

Like reread your post, check up definitions and fact check yourself.

Like not a single credible, accurate, or honest thing in that post cover to cover.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
05 Dec 2021 12:45

Like not a single credible, accurate, or honest thing in that post cover to cover.
no comment about Aaron Donalds fine, instead he goes after a slip up about the fine or possible repremend of the official.

I threw in the part about the official as a joke, but theres no joking around on this forum

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
05 Dec 2021 12:43
Yoop wrote:
05 Dec 2021 12:15
go pak go wrote:

I think you can understand my question.

Post season officals and job performance aren't selected for a few weeks. Actual fines are divvied out the week of.
Yoop wrote:
05 Dec 2021 06:58

official not fined for poor job performance. :dunno:
This comment implies you very well expected and were disappointed the ref didn't get an actual fine and not assigned a post season assignment. So much so I thought there was something you knew that I didn't. At least that is how I read it.

All I did was ask yoop. And then responded how much I think it would suck if it were actually true.
WTF do you care if indeed that idiotic official had been fined, the SOB should be fined, maybe if fines where handed out these officials would start doing there jobs instead of trying to change the outcome of games, I doubt the fine had anything to do with your response, you think I'am acting like a di*k head and you use3d the fine comment to get your point across, just admit it.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Yoop wrote:
05 Dec 2021 13:10
BF004 wrote:
05 Dec 2021 12:45

no comment about Aaron Donalds fine, instead he goes after a slip up about the fine or possible repremend of the official.

I threw in the part about the official as a joke, but theres no joking around on this forum
Joke all you want, it’s fun and preferable to ranting about how not getting a promotion is equivalent to getting fined and Florio is just a worker at PFT. Jokes >>>> Flat our false information.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Goodness.
Yoop wrote: