Cheese Curds - News Around The League 2021

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

#PMSFANDUELFAMILY

Chance to win some money if you have ever tweeted about or re-tweeted Pat McAfee or his show.

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Yep, at 33. Just...wow.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Damn. RIP DT. I always liked him

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

Allegedly had a seizure in shower and hit his head? Tragic nonetheless. Crazy for people like him and Vincent Jackson to have passed already.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lul Beavr
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

MM had better be careful. Being that obese is a major risk factor for dying from COVID.

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

Willink wrote:
10 Dec 2021 01:42
Allegedly had a seizure in shower and hit his head? Tragic nonetheless. Crazy for people like him and Vincent Jackson to have passed already.
My oldest son had a seizure disorder. Too many times I would see him and he looked like he was in a bar room brawl due to having seizures and banging his head on furniture. He passed away from a seizure caused by an insulin reaction. Many people have no idea how awful living with a seizure disorder can be.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

williewasgreat wrote:
11 Dec 2021 05:25
Willink wrote:
10 Dec 2021 01:42
My oldest son had a seizure disorder. Too many times I would see him and he looked like he was in a bar room brawl due to having seizures and banging his head on furniture. He passed away from a seizure caused by an insulin reaction. Many people have no idea how awful living with a seizure disorder can be.
Sorry to hear that. 2 members in my family suffer from them. Not fun.
RIP JustJeff

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Labrev wrote:
10 Dec 2021 21:05
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lul Beavr
No way.....not against the hot WFT. Somehow McCoach is performing great circus acts for Jerry and his booth buddy fellas.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Didn’t look good. We might not see him next week.

Read More. Post Less.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

With Myles Gaskin, Salvon Ahmed, and Phillip Lindsay all on the reserve/COVID-19 list, the Dolphins currently have no running backs on their active roster.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Yikes.

Read More. Post Less.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
13 Dec 2021 16:10
Yikes.

Yeah I think the union/league agreement wrote in mandatory testing for everyone every monday from thanksgiving on to account for the higher rate of winter transmission due to everyone being indoors and the holiday traveling and so we should expect this now pretty much weekly (It was monday AND wednesday immediately following thanksgiving, but I think that was a one-week blip)

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Omicron comes at you fast.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Either the vaccine is no contest for transmission of the omnicron, or the initial round of shots are wearing off. Because the league claimed it was around 90% vaxxed i believe.

I suppose one can expect this to be a factor going forward. Fortunately for the Packers, most of our "stars" have already experienced known infections. Thats Campbell, Rodgers, Adams, and Dillon. Nice to know those guys "should" be around for the stretch run.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Drj820 wrote:
13 Dec 2021 16:33
Either the vaccine is no contest for transmission of the omnicron, or the initial round of shots are wearing off. Because the league claimed it was around 90% vaxxed i believe.
I think, from what I'm seeing, a little of both. But fortunately, it also appears from the very preliminary, not-yet-conclusive evidence, it might be a less severe variant, so more positive tests but fewer hospitalizations and symptoms as a percentage... so probably more guys missing just the minimum amount of time for asymptomatic positive tests.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Is postponement of games due to team infection breakouts still on the table for the league? Like they did last year?

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Tyler Higbee and Jalen Ramsey placed on Covid list today and are out tonight.

The potential for a Rams upset tonight just got a lot tougher.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

APB wrote:
13 Dec 2021 18:12
Is postponement of games due to team infection breakouts still on the table for the league? Like they did last year?
Nope. Forfeiture and docked pay is… for both teams scheduled.

Read More. Post Less.