Kenny Clark on COVID Reserve List

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

Kenny Clark on COVID Reserve List

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

:bkw:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I expect to start seeing these a lot. Honestly the most important thing at this time is we avoid as much as possible in January and February.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Fug

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pray for a false positive I guess.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Silver lining. Some top guys will be good in the playoffs. Well good from this mess at least

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

So yeah this sucks, but man, it would rock if Slaton balls out with this opportunity and we can play him next to Clark when he gets back. Ravens also don't have much of a ground game, trotting out has-beens like Freeman, Murray, etc. so hopefully this will not hurt us too much.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Labrev wrote:
16 Dec 2021 13:30
So yeah this sucks, but man, it would rock if Slaton balls out with this opportunity and we can play him next to Clark when he gets back. Ravens also don't have much of a ground game, trotting out has-beens like Freeman, Murray, etc. so hopefully this will not hurt us too much.
:dunno:
image.png
image.png (22.95 KiB) Viewed 278 times

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

kyle.mccarroll wrote:
16 Dec 2021 13:33
Labrev wrote:

image.png
This came up earlier when I got pushback for saying the bills can’t run the ball.

These stats get inflated because Josh Allen and Lamar rush for so many yards. When most people say a team doesn’t run the ball well, there are talking about what happens when you hand the ball off to a running back.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

kyle.mccarroll wrote:
Labrev wrote:

image.png

I am guessing most of the production there comes from Jackson, who will either be out or hobbled when we play them. I was referring more to their RB stable not having anyone who worries me.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Labrev wrote:
16 Dec 2021 13:40
kyle.mccarroll wrote:
Labrev wrote:

image.png

I am guessing most of the production there comes from Jackson, who will either be out or hobbled when we play them. I was referring more to their RB stable not having anyone who worries me.
Gotcha, that's fair