Week 16 Games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Week 16 Games

Post by Pckfn23 »

Well, The Cardinals game went the way we wanted. Titans beating the 49ers too. Could use a Football Team win today.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Cousins doing cousins things.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

TD pass #1 for TBLS.

He's been getting his own line jumping more than the falcons D. Kitties used a fake punt on the drive.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Now Stafford doing Stafford things.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

If the Eagles win, which they are; and the Rams beat the Vikes, which they are.

That means that next week, an Eagle win over WFT and a Cowboys loss either tonight or next week to the Cards, then we can get a Sunday night game in which our win clinches the 1-seed AND officially eliminates the Vikings from the playoffs. I want those stakes. It feels great.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

TBLS looked good but stared down a man and threw the pick to end the game.

He certainly looks like quality back up material.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Pckfn23 wrote:
26 Dec 2021 12:36
Cousins doing cousins things.
Cousins is Cousins. Bears are the Bears. And the Lions are the Lions. Winning the North should be automatic.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

What a game by Joe Burrow

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Bears go for 2 to take the lead!

A liiitle too much time left with Russ, but it's a snow game, so...

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

heineke is awful
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
26 Dec 2021 12:02
Well, The Cardinals game went the way we wanted. Titans beating the 49ers too. Could use a Football Team win today.
I am a little afraid of having Week 18 essentially off and a first round bye.

My preference is to need to win in Detroit, although I wouldn't hate Jordan Love getting another go.

lulu
Reactions:

Post by lulu »

Much is being made about the WFT scuffle on the sideline. Just a few guys getting their asses kicked and pissed off about it.

The wheels are coming off the WTF bus...

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Washington is one of the worst teams i have ever seen at this point. I mean literally I have never seen an offense in the NFL get WHATEVER it wants like Dak and crew did in the first half on their way to 6 tds.

That said, that was the first time ive watched Dallas all year and said "okay, these guys look like contenders"

They had looked propped up by playing in the NFCE, and didnt look complete to my eye. But after that, they have my attention.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Drj820 wrote:
27 Dec 2021 08:15
That said, that was the first time ive watched Dallas all year and said "okay, these guys look like contenders"

They had looked propped up by playing in the NFCE, and didnt look complete to my eye. But after that, they have my attention.
The Cowboys have been playing like crap for 3 weeks and then balled out on national tv. It'll change the narrative, but I'm waiting to see what happens against Arizona next week. I mean just two weeks ago, Dall-Washington was a close, lowish-scoring 27-20 final score.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Drj820 wrote:
Washington is one of the worst teams i have ever seen at this point. I mean literally I have never seen an offense in the NFL get WHATEVER it wants like Dak and crew did in the first half on their way to 6 tds.

I'm predicting Dallas coming to Lambeau Field for the NFC Championship Game on January 30th. But that's just Ringo talking .... just sayin'

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
27 Dec 2021 11:48
Drj820 wrote:

I'm predicting Dallas coming to Lambeau Field for the NFC Championship Game on January 30th. But that's just Ringo talking .... just sayin'
Pad level vs the belt. The question answered.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

McCarthy coming back to Lambeau and either he or Rodgers leaving with a trip to the super bowl would be a pretty epic story line...

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Drj820 wrote:
27 Dec 2021 14:35
McCarthy coming back to Lambeau and either he or Rodgers leaving with a trip to the super bowl would be a pretty epic story line...
That sure would be very intriguing. The "national media" would be all over it .... they'd be falling all over each other telling us what we really don't need to know.

Now which coach would we root for? McCoach or LaCoach? How about both?......... Doesn't matter unless it happens. Very intriguing. When Holmgren came back as the Seahawks coach, no one to my knowledge was rooting for Seattle to win. :clap:

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

MM proves with Dallas that he is still a SB-able coach. Really glad for him. In hindsight he should have taken his sabbatical earlier when he was still with the Packers - in that case he could be still with us. Rodgers mobbing him in his last days was disgraceful, but also showed a weak spot: Mike is too friendly kind of a coach, he is no Bill B. and that is a minus in this league.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Dear lord, McCaurhtie loyalty is even worse than Favre fanaticism.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto