Welcome All!!!

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I hate SSL Certificates... This was the bane of my existence for an entire year at work... Good for you guys getting this done!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Buck
Reactions:

Post by Buck »

Hey all, I've been around since Julie's World.. mostly lurking. My name at the old site was packerkc and was god knows what dating back to Julie's World. New site, new beginnings. Going to use this transition as an opportunity to start contributing more to these conversations. And with being cooped up at home what better time than now.

Happy to be here! Go Pack Go!

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Welcome, [mention]Buck[/mention] !!

Read More. Post Less.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Buck wrote:
25 Mar 2020 15:35
Hey all, I've been around since Julie's World.. mostly lurking. My name at the old site was packerkc and was god knows what dating back to Julie's World. New site, new beginnings. Going to use this transition as an opportunity to start contributing more to these conversations. And with being cooped up at home what better time than now.

Please, do so! :lombardi:

I do respect lurking (did that a bunch at Julie's World, never even got banned!), but would love the new forum to have new (and "new") voices as well.

What I'd love even more, is more folks starting threads. There's no way the most active posters have everything covered.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Welcome to the gang, [mention]Buck[/mention]!

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
24 Mar 2020 20:03
Ringo Here! How do I get my avatar invoked?

GO PACK GO!
In case someone wants to do my avatar for me ............. here 'tis. GO PACK GO

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/qO8AAOSw ... -l1600.jpg

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Buck wrote:
25 Mar 2020 15:35

YES! Welcome! Post away, during and after the lockdown! :)
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

If you are having issues with logging in again. Make sure to close your browser and try again. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cookies.

Admin, do we want to make this a separate stickied post?
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
25 Mar 2020 17:35
If you are having issues with logging in again. Make sure to close your browser and try again. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cookies.

I think this is a one time, hopefully, issue while we are still tweaking things for the SSL on the backend.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

BF004 wrote:
25 Mar 2020 19:00
Pckfn23 wrote:
25 Mar 2020 17:35

I think this is a one time, hopefully, issue while we are still tweaking things for the SSL on the backend.
Sticky for now, just so those that can get to the site can understand what to do if they can't log in?

Gunzaan
Reactions:

Post by Gunzaan »

To all the Mods and anyone else who has been working on this site behind the scenes: Thank you very much for your time and energy!

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Gunzaan wrote:
25 Mar 2020 19:29
To all the Mods and anyone else who has been working on this site behind the scenes: Thank you very much for your time and energy!
Glad you found your way over!!

:aok:

Read More. Post Less.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Hello everybody!

Grace1st here. I went with a new name. I'll post an avatar later. Maybe I'll start with the familiar one and then switch. (Salmar...?) Make up my mind this weekend probably.

I can't image how much effort some of you guys have put into this. It's VERY much appreciated! God bless all of you and the Green Bay Packers!

Cheers!

Scott (in South Africa)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Scott4Pack wrote:
26 Mar 2020 03:49
Hello everybody!

Grace1st here. I went with a new name. I'll post an avatar later. Maybe I'll start with the familiar one and then switch. (Salmar...?) Make up my mind this weekend probably.

I can't image how much effort some of you guys have put into this. It's VERY much appreciated! God bless all of you and the Green Bay Packers!

Cheers!

Scott (in South Africa)
Great Scott! Nice to have you here, my time zone brethren!

I opened an avatar workshop thread for ya, [mention]Pugger[/mention] and anyone else needing assistance with your avatars. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Now Grace is Scott? Or was Scott always Grace? OMG this is too much for me to process. :lol:
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Hello all! I'm going to have to get used to doing this on my phone more often. My work has blocked both this and the old site. Must have been on too much!
RIP JustJeff

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

paco wrote:
26 Mar 2020 09:20
Hello all! I'm going to have to get used to doing this on my phone more often. My work has blocked both this and the old site. Must have been on too much!
well those people simply lack the understanding of a true Packer Backers priority's :thwap:

I think for fans on the go, and those that multi task, this forum set up will really help them stay informed about all things Packers.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

paco wrote:
26 Mar 2020 09:20
Funnily there's a huge spike in activity on the forum when it's work 'o clock in the States. Evenings and weekends...all quiet on the forum front.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Awesome! This is awesome.

Also, sorry to the mock drafters that I vanished for a bit. Things got weird; I'm fine, and I'm BACK

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
26 Mar 2020 11:55
Awesome! This is awesome.

Also, sorry to the mock drafters that I vanished for a bit. Things got weird; I'm fine, and I'm BACK
Glad to have you back!!

Read More. Post Less.