Here kitty kitty kitty!

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pugger
Reactions:

Here kitty kitty kitty!

Post by Pugger »

I just noticed it was Wednesday and I didn't see a thread about our last regular season game. Of course I am an old lady and my eyesight might not be what it once was... :lol:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I got it! Give me 10 minutes.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Up
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

wow this week's slate of games STINKS

I guess the Raiders-Chargers, 49ers-Rams, and Cowboys-Eagles are really the only 3 good games, and the latter doesn't even have any implications as both have clinched and the seeding barely moves

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
05 Jan 2022 12:20
wow this week's slate of games STINKS

I guess the Raiders-Chargers, 49ers-Rams, and Cowboys-Eagles are really the only 3 good games, and the latter doesn't even have any implications as both have clinched and the seeding barely moves
Yeah Week 18 is a lot of hype until you actually look at the games.

The Packers Lions is the most popular and widespread noon slot. That tells you something.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

Was contemplating going to Detroit for the game (and to see a College roomate from Ann Arbor), but don't expect we'll play starters the entire game.