Packers @ Lions GDT: Sunday, January 9th, 12:00 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

Why did the Lions RB give the hush to his home crowd after scoring the winning TD? Lol.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

lake shark wrote:
10 Jan 2022 12:50
Why did the Lions RB give the hush to his home crowd after scoring the winning TD? Lol.
I noticed that, too, and it made me chuckle.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

lake shark wrote:
Maybe he knows that when you hit a hole opened by Tipa Galei pushing too far up field, leaving Oren Burks as the LB responsible for a wide gap, so you bounce it outside around Isaac Yiadom, you don't really deserve many cheers for your accomplishment. He's like "shhh, y'all could probably have done this. Calm down"

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

YoHoChecko wrote:
10 Jan 2022 16:16
lake shark wrote:
Maybe he knows that when you hit a hole opened by Tipa Galei pushing too far up field, leaving Oren Burks as the LB responsible for a wide gap, so you bounce it outside around Isaac Yiadom, you don't really deserve many cheers for your accomplishment. He's like "shhh, y'all could probably have done this. Calm down"
Yeah. lol. It was like the contain guy lost contain way too easily. And then the next guy up never bothered trying to turn the RB back to the middle. So, the edge was softer than soft. One of the easiest runs the kid ever has had.
:-)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Leroy Butler pins the reverse fleaflicker on Savage not playing his assignment. I am 99% sure the reverse pass was Amos. Our safeties have kind of &%$@ the bed in the last 2 months. They really need to play better and I hope these 2 failings bring that to light.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
11 Jan 2022 15:47
Leroy Butler pins the reverse fleaflicker on Savage not playing his assignment. I am 99% sure the reverse pass was Amos. Our safeties have kind of &%$@ the bed in the last 2 months. They really need to play better and I hope these 2 failings bring that to light.
I would like to think adding 3 pro bowl/all pro talents like Z, DeVondre, and Jaire at every level shouldn't hurt, compared to last week.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

BF004 wrote:
11 Jan 2022 16:36
Pckfn23 wrote:
I would like to think adding 3 pro bowl/all pro talents like Z, DeVondre, and Jaire at every level shouldn't hurt, compared to last week.
I wouldn't be so critical if it was just last week. Savage has been down right bad for a few months now and Amos for pretty average. Gonna need them to bring their A games in the playoffs.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pckfn23 wrote:
11 Jan 2022 16:50
BF004 wrote:
11 Jan 2022 16:36
Pckfn23 wrote:
I wouldn't be so critical if it was just last week. Savage has been down right bad for a few months now and Amos for pretty average. Gonna need them to bring their A games in the playoffs.
I have every faith in Amos to step it up this post-season. Savage too…sort of. Kinda. Maybe.