I tried

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

I tried

Post by lupedafiasco »

I did my best to warn you people. You just… idk. You may not be smart enough. Maybe some leftover Neanderthal brain cells have been passed down to you. Maybe the cold has stunted your intelligence. Who knows? You’re all idiots because you continue to support this garbage. I’ve said if the STs continue the way it does it will end this team. You cannot give up empty possessions and even worse give up STs TDs.

Honestly this is a microcosm of Rodgers career. The offense will do anything it can to $%@# him. The STs will do anything to $%@# him.

Just trade him. Do him the courtesy. This management and coaching staff has ultimately failed him time and time again.

I expect to be deleted. Whatever. The truth is out.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

AR played like crap today. But MLF coached like crap. And this is on him for not firing Drayton weeks ago.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

lupedafiasco wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:19
I did my best to warn you people. You just… idk. You may not be smart enough. Maybe some leftover Neanderthal brain cells have been passed down to you. Maybe the cold has stunted your intelligence. Who knows? You’re all idiots because you continue to support this garbage. I’ve said if the STs continue the way it does it will end this team. You cannot give up empty possessions and even worse give up STs TDs.

Honestly this is a microcosm of Rodgers career. The offense will do anything it can to $%@# him. The STs will do anything to $%@# him.

Just trade him. Do him the courtesy. This management and coaching staff has ultimately failed him time and time again.

what, you want a $%@# medal or something?
RIP JustJeff

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

paco wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:22
lupedafiasco wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:19

what, you want a $%@# medal or something?
I expected this.

Look inward. Who was at fault here? Coaches and GM if the answer wasn’t clear.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Welcome back Lupe. I missed you homie.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Lupe and about everyone else gets a medal for saying STs are bad

Good job!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

It's an absolute joke that people are trying to pivot tonight defending poor Rodgers.

The act is getting really old.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Dude, no. The D held them to 10 points until the last drive, 13 on the day. An elite QB (AT HOME) should be able to top that within four quarters.

Rodgers may not be the biggest reason we lost or even the second but he was definitely WAYYY higher on the list than coach and GM.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

salmar80 wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:30

Good job!

Exactly. Everyone and their brother was saying that if the Packers lost, it would be on the ST. And it was.

However Lupe has a point regarding Rodgers. If he wants another SB, if he wants another playoff game, he has to find a better team. For him to stay guts the D and Adams will not stay no matter what. Whether Rodgers or Love is the QB next season, the run is over. The Packers are no longer a playoff team.

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Labrev wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:36
Dude, no. The D held them to 10 points until the last drive, 13 on the day. An elite QB (AT HOME) should be able to top that within four quarters.

Rodgers may not be the biggest reason we lost or even the second but he was definitely WAYYY higher on the list than coach and GM.
The D held them to 0 points

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Labrev wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:36

Billy Turner ar LT cost the team last year against Tampa. I don't put that on the coaches because of the injury.

Tonight, a big reason for the loss was the OL and specifically the tackles. Turner should have been RT and Nieman at LT.

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

I bet lupe names all his children Aaron.
RIP JustJeff

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

TheSkeptic wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:37
salmar80 wrote:

Good job!

Exactly. Everyone and their brother was saying that if the Packers lost, it would be on the ST. And it was.

However Lupe has a point regarding Rodgers. If he wants another SB, if he wants another playoff game, he has to find a better team. For him to stay guts the D and Adams will not stay no matter what. Whether Rodgers or Love is the QB next season, the run is over. The Packers are no longer a playoff team.
This was the best roster in a long time, but even with a depleted roster, NFC North is ripe for the taking in future years. Playoffs will be easyish for the Pack. Not laying eggs in playoffs, not so much.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:31
It's an absolute joke that people are trying to pivot tonight defending poor Rodgers.

Hey man. Jordan Love really killed it tonight. So did Josh Jackson, Oren Burks, JMon Moore, Cole Madison, JK Scott, Jace Sternberger, Keke Kingsley, and Kamal Martin. Those are the top 5 picks not on the team. Would you like me to add Deguara, Savage, Newman, and Amari Rodgers as well?

Should include great FA signings like over the hill Mercedes Lewis and bum Kevin King as well.

Stop blaming the player getting us to the playoffs and look inward.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Rodgers prolly does just need to move on.

Some more vocal than others (like me, vocal) but it was obvious the ST was going to cost us. Just like its obvious Bahk isnt healing correctly.

Rodgers also played poorly. Just like Lafleur coached poorly. They never recoved from big dogs fumble. They never adjusted. They were pathetic.

The STs cost us the game tho. Without them, even the O did enough.

Lafleur should have handled that problem in November. Lafleur hired the clown, Lefleur didnt have the stones to handle the problem.

This is on many people...ST, Rodgers, Lafleur....just not Barry. I feel bad for Barry. I trashed the Barry hire, i was wrong. Apologies to Barry.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

TheSkeptic wrote:
salmar80 wrote:

Good job!

There is no better team he will find than what we had this year.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I literally can't believe fans are patting themselves on the back for saying "they knew STs would cost us"

They are literally historically bad. Everyone knew it was a risk. The hope was our defense and offense would do enough to not put the STs in that position.

The defense did. The offense did not.

But the era is over. If you can't win from 2019 - 2021....you can't win any time. Every team has weaknesses. The inability of the Packers to overcome these weaknesses every year in January is pathetic and honestly is why this era is over.

We are all mad. We are all sad. But let's not pivot these discussions to high level GM'ing decisions when he has put together an amazing roster from 2019 - 2021.
Last edited by go pak go on 22 Jan 2022 22:48, edited 1 time in total.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Pckfn23 wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:45
TheSkeptic wrote:
salmar80 wrote:

Good job!

Wrong. He had 66.3% of a perfect team. It showed this game. If you do t want to believe that… idk what to tell you. I’ve said it all year. There’s a search function.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

lupedafiasco wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:43
go pak go wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:31

Hey man. Jordan Love really killed it tonight. So did Josh Jackson, Oren Burks, JMon Moore, Cole Madison, JK Scott, Jace Sternberger, Keke Kingsley, and Kamal Martin. Those are the top 5 picks not on the team. Would you like me to add Deguara, Savage, Newman, and Amari Rodgers as well?

Should include great FA signings like over the hill Mercedes Lewis and bum Kevin King as well.

Stop blaming the player getting us to the playoffs and look inward.
I have never liked Gute as GM. He got Douglas but his drafti g sucks. Stokes might end up being good but should have had a pick 6 tonight but has no awareness.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:47
Pckfn23 wrote:
22 Jan 2022 22:45
TheSkeptic wrote:

Wrong. He had 66.3% of a perfect team. It showed this game. If you do t want to believe that… idk what to tell you. I’ve said it all year. There’s a search function.
RIGHT! His offense scored 10 points. Get off his nuts.

If you think anyone else was NOT worried about special teams... :roll:
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."