Divisional Round Games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Which 3 advance other than the obvious Packers?

Bucs, Tennessee, Chiefs
9%
Bucs, Tennessee, Bills
23%
Bucs, Cincinnati, Chiefs
5%
Bucs, Cincinnati, Bills
18%
Rams, Tennessee, Chiefs
14%
Rams, Tennessee, Bills
18%
Rams, Cincinnati, Chiefs
9%
Rams, Cincinnati, Bills
5%

Total votes: 22

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Not sure I'd have played so far off the line of scrimmage with 13 seconds to go.
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

2008 and 1971 were the only other time that 3 road teams won on divisional weekend. There has NEVER been 4 road team winners.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

All 4 games end on the last play of the game. Crazy.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Man do I absolutely feel for Josh Allen
RIP JustJeff

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Bills outdid us for most disappointing loss.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

My girlfriend's hubby is a big Bills fan. I feel bad for him.

But man, are these 2 teams FAST! Team speed is another issue we'll have to address going forward.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Allen knows how Rodgers must have felt year after year now!

:mrgreen: :hide:
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I wonder why the Bills, after they scored with 13 sec left, didn’t kick the ensuing kickoff in the field of play? If I were McDermott, I’d have much rather see them burn a few precious seconds fielding the KO with Mahomes on the sideline.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

APB wrote:
23 Jan 2022 22:45
I wonder why the Bills, after they scored with 13 sec left, didn’t kick the ensuing kickoff in the field of play? If I were McDermott, I’d have much rather see them burn a few precious seconds fielding the KO with Mahomes on the sideline.
Probably limits them to two plays instead of three or four. That would have been the best move. Though I don't fault kicking into the end zone and avoiding any return. If the defense, rated #1 in the league, can't defend 40 yards over 13 seconds they don't deserve to win.