Rodgers future

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Yoop wrote:
25 Feb 2022 09:36
Drj820 wrote:
25 Feb 2022 08:06
dianna very well may be wrong, but shes a real reporter that has some respect.
why should she deserve respect? because as APB attest, she passes the eye test? that to me doesn't qualify her, she's a media person hired by ESPN because she's a good looking female and has a graduate degree, if she was ugly she'd be selling something besides gossip :idn:

any ten yr old can come to the conclusion that a recent 2 time MVP deserves to be the highest paid player in the league, that is until ya figure in age and his accomplishments in post season games, where Rodgers hasn't done to well.
Everyone deserves respect until they give you a reason not to. Dianna did nothing wrong. Did she break any massive news? No. But I don't understand the crap people are giving her. APB is just being funny with the looks stuff. It's personal opinion and obviously doesn't matter. Actually, I think he's just in puberty and gets going easily. :rotf:

I know she's a new name to some, but she's been around for a while now. She was obviously holding back some more details. You can tell she's not quite good at the rumor mill stuff yet. Takes a while to be able to convey stuff correctly while not revealing too much and sound good doing it.
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Could you guys be any more insulting and demeaning in here?

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Yoop wrote:
why should she deserve respect
because shes known to be good at her job. Shes broken plenty of stories.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I have a problem with bringing Rodgers back at a number anywhere near 50m per year, including most numbers in the 40m range.

Rodgers demanding that kind of money proves to me that winning a SB is not even close to the top priority on his list of priorities. I want a QB that has winning a SB as the top priority. Trade him for Carr and resign Adams, who has been underpaid and deserves a pay day.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I will forever be dumbfounded by yoop's calculus of defending a person until he is blue in the face or instantly wanting to throw a person in the trash because his opinion is that low of a person.

Never seems to be any in-between and absolutely has no consistency.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

BF004 wrote:
25 Feb 2022 10:19
Yes.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Captain_Ben wrote:
25 Feb 2022 10:43
BF004 wrote:
Yes.
tough, but fair.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

paco wrote:
25 Feb 2022 09:50
Yoop wrote:
Drj820 wrote:
25 Feb 2022 08:06
dianna very well may be wrong, but shes a real reporter that has some respect.
why should she deserve respect? because as APB attest, she passes the eye test? that to me doesn't qualify her, she's a media person hired by ESPN because she's a good looking female and has a graduate degree, if she was ugly she'd be selling something besides gossip :idn:

any ten yr old can come to the conclusion that a recent 2 time MVP deserves to be the highest paid player in the league, that is until ya figure in age and his accomplishments in post season games, where Rodgers hasn't done to well.
Everyone deserves respect until they give you a reason not to. Dianna did nothing wrong. Did she break any massive news? No. But I don't understand the crap people are giving her. APB is just being funny with the looks stuff. It's personal opinion and obviously doesn't matter. Actually, I think he's just in puberty and gets going easily. :rotf:

I know she's a new name to some, but she's been around for a while now. She was obviously holding back some more details. You can tell she's not quite good at the rumor mill stuff yet. Takes a while to be able to convey stuff correctly while not revealing too much and sound good doing it.
I give here the same respect as I do most sports media people, not much because most inflate the facts or simply voice there biased opinions with no facts to back that up.

as I said this talk that Rodgers should be the highest paid player, or that he is demanding that money is speculation, till I hear something from Rodgers or the team I have my doubts to it's validity.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Yoop wrote:
25 Feb 2022 10:59

I give here the same respect as I do most sports media people, not much because most inflate the facts or simply voice there biased opinions with no facts to back that up.
I am dumbfounded by the irony here.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
25 Feb 2022 10:31
I will forever be dumbfounded by yoop's calculus of defending a person until he is blue in the face or instantly wanting to throw a person in the trash because his opinion is that low of a person.

Never seems to be any in-between and absolutely has no consistency.

when peoples actions differ from there comments it gives me pause, and it changes my opinion of them, and my loyalty of that person diminishes

if you have issues with that I really don't give a &%$@, fo

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pckfn23 wrote:
25 Feb 2022 11:07
Yoop wrote:

like I give a &%$@ what you think either, just another no it all who gets his rocks off insulting people, you been doing that to members here for 10 years.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Yoop wrote:
25 Feb 2022 11:10
Pckfn23 wrote:
Yoop wrote:

like I give a &%$@ what you think either, just another no it all who gets his rocks off insulting people, you been doing that to members here for 10 years.
No insult at all, simply pointing out that you are the one to most likely inflate facts or voice your opinion with no facts to back it up, yet you say this is why you give sports media people little respect.

Very ironic.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
25 Feb 2022 10:47
Captain_Ben wrote:
BF004 wrote:
Yes.
tough, but fair.
so you think it's fair to insult someone who knows ten times what you know concerning football, calling Gute a chicken for keeping the most important player to help this team get back to the playoffs is what almost any NFL GM would do, cheap insults, I expect to rile up someone like me

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pckfn23 wrote:
25 Feb 2022 11:12
Yoop wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:

No insult at all, simply pointing out that you are the one to most likely inflate facts or voice your opinion with no facts to back it up, yet you say this is why you give sports media people little respect.

Very ironic.
so I inflate some stats ( not purposely to mislead, just simply a educated guess) and obviously I'am not perfect so I admit I make mistakes.

and when you call out my comments they are always to insult me, what are you so foolish you think I don't realize that.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Yoop wrote:
25 Feb 2022 11:13
Drj820 wrote:
Captain_Ben wrote:

Yes.
tough, but fair.
so you think it's fair to insult someone who knows ten times what you know concerning football, calling Gute a chicken for keeping the most important player to help this team get back to the playoffs is what almost any NFL GM would do, cheap insults, I expect to rile up someone like me
dude its not a troll or something i am saying to rile anyone up. I believe if the Packers resign Rodgers in the 40 to 50 million dollar per year range, then yes...I think Gutey is scared of life without Rodgers in the building.

You could get a serviceable QB in a trade plus draft picks and pay Adams, or you can give a 38 year old regular season maestro 50 million....considering i believe the regular season maestro demanding 50m shows me that winning a super bowl is not his top priority....then yes I think Gutey is scared to go forward with a QB who may make winning a SB his top priority that is not named Aaron "I will win you a division" Rodgers.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
25 Feb 2022 11:18
Yoop wrote:
25 Feb 2022 11:13
Drj820 wrote:

tough, but fair.
dude its not a troll or something i am saying to rile anyone up. I believe if the Packers resign Rodgers in the 40 to 50 million dollar per year range, then yes...I think Gutey is scared of life without Rodgers in the building.

You could get a serviceable QB in a trade plus draft picks and pay Adams, or you can give a 38 year old regular season maestro 50 million....considering i believe the regular season maestro demanding 50m shows me that winning a super bowl is not his top priority....then yes I think Gutey is scared to go forward with a QB who may make winning a SB his top priority that is not named Aaron "I will win you a division" Rodgers.
blah, blah , blah, for starters you have NO idea what Gute would have to pay for any QB, or that he wouldn't just go with Love and lose most of the games, his job, ( which you seem to neglect) is to win, and Rodgers gives him the best chance to do so, and the first goal is to win the division, for 20 freaking years we couldn't even do that, so if Gute decides to pay Rodgers 50 mil. to accomplish that and succeeds aint no one running him out of town.
now that might not be what we would prefer to happen, but we make up a sliver of Packer fans, and if ya where to take a poll I'd bet a few bucks with anyone here the vote would favor keeping Rodgers at any cost.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

It's all about the he said, she said, bull &%$@.

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Just a few weeks to go. Make this stop.

Read More. Post Less.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Yoop wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
Yoop wrote:

Very ironic.
so I inflate some stats ( not purposely to mislead, just simply a educated guess) and obviously I'am not perfect so I admit I make mistakes.

and when you call out my comments they are always to insult me, what are you so foolish you think I don't realize that.
To correct you, which happens a lot. You do more than mistakenly inflate stats. You make them up or form opinions based on nothing or those made up stats. It's simply ironic since this is why you say you have little respect for nfl media.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pckfn23 wrote:
25 Feb 2022 11:36
Yoop wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:

Very ironic.

To correct you, which happens a lot. You do more than mistakenly inflate stats. You make them up or form opinions based on nothing or those made up stats. It's simply ironic since this is why you say you have little respect for nfl media.
think what you like, I blocked you over a year ago simply because you are soooo wrong about me, and your lack of respect for me and others is obvious with every condesending comment you make