Cheese Curds - News Around The League 2022

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Raptorman wrote:
03 Mar 2022 22:23
Crazylegs Starks wrote:
03 Mar 2022 12:36
paco wrote:
03 Mar 2022 10:53
Love can probably palm the clipboard!

I've got Taysom Hill hands and I can say, it's not easy to properly throw a regulation football.
I also have Hill-sized hands and I can confirm. If the ball is even slightly wet, I might as well give up!
You know what they say about guys with smalls hands..............?
NO, What do they say Raptor?

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Lol

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I am becoming a fan of players getting fed up with twisting words and calling these media guys out directly on it.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

go pak go wrote:
06 Mar 2022 06:55
I am becoming a fan of players getting fed up with twisting words and calling these media guys out directly on it.
I'll credit Mike though, sounds like he reached out and made good.

RIP JustJeff

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

paco wrote:
06 Mar 2022 07:59
go pak go wrote:

Sounds like he is kissing ass to save face. These media turkeys should be on blast. It's out of control

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Backthepack4ever wrote:
06 Mar 2022 08:33
paco wrote:
06 Mar 2022 07:59
go pak go wrote:

Sounds like he is kissing ass to save face. These media turkeys should be on blast. It's out of control
I honestly don't think anything has changed. It's just that the direct source has more options on calling it out as well as getting bolder to call it out.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Here's some gray area for you. He bet on games in season. But wasn't with the team. He stepped away and hadn't returned, but I don't think he technically retired. Going to be some appeals on this one.
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

paco wrote:
07 Mar 2022 14:37
Going to be some appeals on this one.
He won't win.

Read More. Post Less.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

NCF wrote:
07 Mar 2022 14:40
paco wrote:
He won't win.
why not? he wasn't playing, so how could he change the outcome of the game to benefit his bet? which to me is the main reason to cheat as a insider, if the NFL was serious about this stuff they should investigate some of these officials :idn:

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Yoop wrote:
07 Mar 2022 14:54
NCF wrote:
paco wrote:
He won't win.
why not? he wasn't playing, so how could he change the outcome of the game to benefit his bet? which to me is the main reason to cheat as a insider, if the NFL was serious about this stuff they should investigate some of these officials :idn:
He still was technically a member of the team, just on the non-football injury list. He could have contact with players and coaches and therefore inside information. Can't do that. If he had retired, that's a different story. But I agree with NCF, he isn't going to win.
RIP JustJeff

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

paco wrote:
07 Mar 2022 14:58
Yoop wrote:
NCF wrote:

He won't win.
He still was technically a member of the team, just on the non-football injury list. He could have contact with players and coaches and therefore inside information. Can't do that. If he had retired, that's a different story. But I agree with NCF, he isn't going to win.
He should plead insanity.

Isn’t that why he wasn’t playing anyways?
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Drj820 wrote:
07 Mar 2022 14:59

You are what's wrong with the world today...

But, also, :lol:

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

NCF wrote:
07 Mar 2022 15:18
Drj820 wrote:
07 Mar 2022 14:59

You are what's wrong with the world today...

But, also, :lol:
i was kind of being serious tho ha. I mean he told us he was mental, then did something mental. Seems he should be given some grace due to his admitted reason for not being on the field. Entire season seems harsh.

(also was hoping he would come to GB, playing with Matt Ryan is tough on the brain)
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Madden game did a thing right!

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

paco wrote:
Yoop wrote:
NCF wrote:

He won't win.
The irony of this is the NFL is now using gambling to make money themselves. Also, what will they do with Stephen Ross if the allegations by Flores are true?

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

paco wrote:

Here's some gray area for you. He bet on games in season. But wasn't with the team. He stepped away and hadn't returned, but I don't think he technically retired. Going to be some appeals on this one.
Huh...must suck for anyone who has him on there fantasy football team... 😬
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

*their

The left needs to be exterminated

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

williewasgreat wrote:
08 Mar 2022 04:46
paco wrote:
Yoop wrote:

The irony of this is the NFL is now using gambling to make money themselves. Also, what will they do with Stephen Ross if the allegations by Flores are true?
seems like there hell bent on making a example with Ridley, but the message in reality says we are a bunch of hypocrites, we turn a blind eye when a owner does it, same with some others that do have insider knowledge or( like some of these officials that actually do change the point spread) games that look pre choreographed with a predetermined winner and loser, not that I believe what I just wrote, simply that with all the official involvement in the last minutes of games those border line calls do change the outcome of games, lots, to damn much if ya ask me.

I hope Ridley appeals this, the suspension is far to long

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Its yet another example of the rules are dumb. The NFL needs to fix things, lots of things, and fast (but won't). But Ridley should have known better and not done it. Should be 0 surprise that this was going to be caught and the punishment severe.

Whether you like the rules or not, you have to live within them or suffer the consequences. And players betting on sports has always been a big no-no.
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Seahawks getting our haul.

Read More. Post Less.