Ted Thompson has passed away

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
28 Mar 2022 15:02
salmar80 wrote:
28 Mar 2022 14:13
If I started a bar in GB, it would be called "Draught and Develop" in his honor.
Better trademark that.
It is criminal that this does not exist

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

YoHoChecko wrote:
28 Mar 2022 15:07
NCF wrote:
28 Mar 2022 15:02
salmar80 wrote:
28 Mar 2022 14:13
If I started a bar in GB, it would be called "Draught and Develop" in his honor.
Better trademark that.
It is criminal that this does not exist
Blatz beer tastes great wherever you go. All Blatz is draught brewed that's why you hear, Blatz is Milwaukee's finest beer. :beer2:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
28 Mar 2022 15:52
that's why you hear, Blatz is Milwaukee's finest beer.
:idn:

Read More. Post Less.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

NCF wrote:
28 Mar 2022 15:57
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
28 Mar 2022 15:52
that's why you hear, Blatz is Milwaukee's finest beer.
:idn:
It's an old beer commercial jingle from the Lombardi era. This was back in the day of Blatz, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee, Pabst, Andeker, Leinenkugels, Gettlemen, etc.

Here ...........watch this please:

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Leine's is making a huge resurgence in the craft beer markets in the Southwest (NM, Arizona, etc.). Not just a simple, northern, water-down beverage any more.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Gunzaan
Reactions:

Post by Gunzaan »

This is much to do about nothing, but just a hypocrisy I’ve noticed here - It’s hilarious to me that in another thread on this football forum, one or two posters threw a small tantrum because a few posts ended up light-heartedly posting some Simpsons .gifs and a couple of humorous posts that delved into the USSR and politics. So these two decided to post passive-aggressive digs at the Mods because they felt they weren’t doing there job.

Then, the next day, on the same football forum, they start talking about non-football subjects in the same football forum, including beer/alcohol. Should the Mods be taking action against these non-football posts? Or is it ok because these two people are long-time established posters, even though they are hypocrites doing the exact same thing they were bitching about the day before?

My point is this: unless you have a valid point, leave the mods alone. Especially if you are going to act like a hypocrite the very next day.

(And before people get defensive and start saying alcohol vs quasi-politics are two very different subjects, I pose this: are they really that different in terms of controversy? To me, as an alcoholic who has lost family members to booze and witnessed first hand the destructive power of alcohol, I skip over all the beer/alcohol talk bc I don’t want to read it. Nonetheless, I know that other people are interested in the topic, so I mind my business and move on. It’s actually a pretty easy thing to do!)