2022 Packers-Huddle Draft Contests

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

2022 Packers-Huddle Draft Contests

Post by paco »

Draft season is upon us and that means its time to get your mock skills sharpened! Again we will have a full 1st round contest as well as a Packers only one. Remember, ANYONE can do it! Doesn't matter if you know about the draftees or not. It's like March Madness, just fill it out and brag when you beat all the experts!

Here's the link for the contest. Rules and past contests are all in there. Just put you name at the top of the columns you intend to use. If more spots are needed let me know. Also, if there isn't a prospect showing you want to select, or any other changes, shoot me a PM and I'll make the necessary adjustments.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... RzaAPswFBY

As always, spelling matters. Copy and paste the name if you have to. I don't guarantee you get points if you spell it wrong.

Packers draft, remember you need the round number, pick number, player name, and position. If you leave things out, you leave potential points on the table! Look at mine for examples.

Last year I gave a prize. I might again this year if you are lucky!

Past winners...
1st round - TheGreenMan
Packers - TheGreenMan

1st round - TheGreenMan
Packers - YoHo

1st round - C21
Packers - NCF

1st round - C21
Packers - Paco

1st round - Pckfn23
Packers - looks like I never finished adding up but looks like it was BF004

1st round - Pckfn23
Packers - Salmar80

1st round - BF004 (won tie-breaker with JustJeff)
Packers - Pckfn23

1st round - BF004
Packers - NCF
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Haven’t won nothing since 2017 after being a main stay before that.

Time to up my game here.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

It's interesting, 1st round winner wins 2 years in a row each time. Time for a new champ this year.

I'm usually in the running, kinda like the Packers in the playoffs.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

A bump so people don't forget!
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I noticed some goofy settings a few places. I think they are fixed now. Also updated the prospects. Dropdown should show the top 150 players according to The Draft Network's rankings.

If you prefer I use another ranking for that list, let me know. But odds are everyone picked will be in there.

Please play around with it over the next couple of days and let me know if there are any other issues.
RIP JustJeff

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

paco wrote:
22 Apr 2022 13:44
I noticed some goofy settings a few places. I think they are fixed now. Also updated the prospects. Dropdown should show the top 150 players according to The Draft Network's rankings.

If you prefer I use another ranking for that list, let me know. But odds are everyone picked will be in there.

Please play around with it over the next couple of days and let me know if there are any other issues.
I'll be doing this last minute, as usual. Not that it has helped me in the past. :messedup:

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

salmar80 wrote:
22 Apr 2022 14:03
paco wrote:
22 Apr 2022 13:44

I'll be doing this last minute, as usual. Not that it has helped me in the past. :messedup:
I say I'll do that too and then change it 37 times over that last 24 hours. :lol:
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Bump, bump.

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I did put in something like a month ago and haven't checked it since.

Should save the list I have now to compare it to an updated list vs. actual, see if the final 30 days of chatter are meaningless, helpful, or detrimental.

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Just dropping in to let everyone know I got the cheat sheet for 2022 up. :mrgreen:
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

TheGreenMan wrote:
27 Apr 2022 12:08
Just dropping in to let everyone know I got the cheat sheet for 2022 up. :mrgreen:
Mine is the one labelled 'Answer Key'

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

;) I already won the Packers draft.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I'm sticking with Tebow at 22 and that's it. I won't be any more accurate if I change it.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

TheGreenMan wrote:
I may regret pointing this out but.... Did you mean to leave Ekwonu off your 1st round mock? What do you know that we don't know?! Stingley too now that I see it.

Guys, make sure you use the drop downs. If you type in a name wrong, it won't calculate the points.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

It's draft day! Get your puts into the spreadsheet and place your mocks! The sheet will lock approximately 1 hour before the draft begins.

And for Godgers sake, please follow the template I've set and use the drop downs!
RIP JustJeff

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

paco wrote:
27 Apr 2022 13:48
TheGreenMan wrote:
I may regret pointing this out but.... Did you mean to leave Ekwonu off your 1st round mock? What do you know that we don't know?! Stingley too now that I see it.

Guys, make sure you use the drop downs. If you type in a name wrong, it won't calculate the points.
Thanks for that paco. I doubled up on some picks I wasn't meaning too.
RIP JustJeff

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

paco wrote:
28 Apr 2022 07:57
It's draft day! Get your puts into the spreadsheet and place your mocks! The sheet will lock approximately 1 hour before the draft begins.

And for Godgers sake, please follow the template I've set and use the drop downs!
The die is cast.

If you can, please check that my points counter column is correct. Did some copy-pasting and it didn't like it, tried to correct it by hand.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

salmar80 wrote:
28 Apr 2022 09:13
paco wrote:
28 Apr 2022 07:57

The die is cast.

If you can, please check that my points counter column is correct. Did some copy-pasting and it didn't like it, tried to correct it by hand.
Should be good.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Approximately 2 hours to go to get your picks in!
RIP JustJeff

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

Done
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff