Green Bay Packers News 2022

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

:aok:
wallyuwl wrote:
25 Jul 2022 01:32
Dillon is definitely taking the high road, that is who he is. The cop was a POS on a power trip. I will leave it there as this is the football forum.
:aok:

I’m holding my tongue too, but will just continue to praise Dillon. What a great dude!! Awesome Packer.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

there are Policeman, there are Cops, then there are farm yard animals, this guy new it was Dillon, but had to get some screen time, hope he gets some more looking for a new career, plenty of green vests around, no one needed his input, what a jerk.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Seriously. There is a reason AJ Dillon is my favorite Packer.

He is a rare person of immense talent, muscle and perfect personality.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
25 Jul 2022 09:47
there are Policeman, there are Cops, then there are farm yard animals, this guy new it was Dillon, but had to get some screen time, hope he gets some more looking for a new career, plenty of green vests around, no one needed his input, what a jerk.
I highly doubt he knew it was Dillon.

1. He wouldn't stop a Packers player at Lambeau Field from giving the crowd what they wanted.
2. Who the hell would shove Quadzilla?
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
25 Jul 2022 10:03
Seriously. There is a reason AJ Dillon is my favorite Packer.

He is a rare person of immense talent, muscle and perfect personality.
Great guy. I wish he was active on our forum.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
25 Jul 2022 10:04
Yoop wrote:

1. He wouldn't stop a Packers player at Lambeau Field from giving the crowd what they wanted.
Yeah, not to veer too far off the football chat...but I think he never believed it was Dillon or recognized the name...I think his final shove was a “get your a** out of here peasant” shove, which is what made me triggered for AJ, who is no peasant. He made an escalatory move and treated the man like he was scum.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

For whatever it’s worth, I heard from a few people that the ‘drunkenness’ level was elevated, maybe the late start = extra drinking time. There were 3 people running on the field who need be tackled, one was apparently naked. Could be a little more on heightened alert, frustrated, embarrassed at allowing a few mistakes earlier in the evening already.

Just some thoughts.

Just don’t think anything malicious, sure it was boneheaded and unnecessary. But I do think just a big nothing other than how amazingly Dillon handled it all.

Let’s just be thankful this wasn’t someone like Martellus Bennett out there.

Here would be his recollection of the event.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
25 Jul 2022 10:47
For whatever it’s worth, I heard from a few people that the ‘drunkenness’ level was elevated, maybe the late start = extra drinking time. There were 3 people running on the field who need be tackled, one was apparently naked. Could be a little more on heightened alert, frustrated, embarrassed at allowing a few mistakes earlier in the evening already.

Just some thoughts.

Just don’t think anything malicious, sure it was boneheaded and unnecessary. But I do think just a big nothing other than how amazingly Dillon handled it all.

Let’s just be thankful this wasn’t someone like Martellus Bennett out there.
at some point these barn yard animals need to be named :rotf:

How could he NOT know it was Dillon? he was walking the crowd, shaking hands, 3 other green rain coat cops where talking to the blue coat Cop prior to his walking up and grabbing Dillons shirt, this guy should not work social events

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Best thing from the meeting. Murphy said the Packers are "likely" going to host the draft in 2025 or 2027.
RIP JustJeff

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Murphy the savage :rotf:

_

And it's even worse for the Lions... :messedup: :rotf:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
25 Jul 2022 12:14
how could Bahk possibly even be considered, PFF really losses credibility ranking a player on IR #23, same with Alexander, these picks are about prior performance, certainly not last year, I hate when graders do this stuff

Gary had over 80 pressures and gets ranked #49, slight snubbing if ya ask me

Campbell a top 3 ILB in the league doesn't even make the list, urrrrrrrrr

Amos imo is a top 3 or 4 safety, PFF treats him like a un wanted step child

PFF does not like the Packers :twisted:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Some pretty strong optimism here.

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Yoop wrote:
25 Jul 2022 13:53
BF004 wrote:
how could Bahk possibly even be considered, PFF really losses credibility ranking a player on IR #23, same with Alexander, these picks are about prior performance, certainly not last year, I hate when graders do this stuff

It is a ranking for 2022, it isn’t from last year.

You might be the only person who would think Amos is treated unfairly at 40, ahead of Clark and Campbell and Elgton and Jones.

5 people in the top 50 is impressive, only room for 1.56 players per team, given there is 32 teams.

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Drj820 wrote:
25 Jul 2022 10:13
go pak go wrote:
25 Jul 2022 10:04
Yoop wrote:

Yeah, not to veer too far off the football chat...but I think he never believed it was Dillon or recognized the name...I think his final shove was a “get your a** out of here peasant” shove, which is what made me triggered for AJ, who is no peasant. He made an escalatory move and treated the man like he was scum.
If security didn't know who Dillon was what was he supposed to do? Have u watched the news lately? This is a total non story.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
25 Jul 2022 15:25
Yoop wrote:
25 Jul 2022 13:53
BF004 wrote:

It is a ranking for 2022, it isn’t from last year.

You might be the only person who would think Amos is treated unfairly at 40, ahead of Clark and Campbell and Elgton and Jones.

5 people in the top 50 is impressive, only room for 1.56 players per team, given there is 32 teams.
thats even worse, there projecting Bahk to be #23 after not playing for two years, and Jenkins out last year, it would be impressive if Amos and Gary where top 30 where they belong.

there are people that think Amos was the best safety in the league last year.

I know I should be happy to have 5 in the top 50, but dropping Bahk and adding Campbell and Clark would have made more sense to me.
Last edited by Yoop on 25 Jul 2022 16:33, edited 1 time in total.

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

BF004 wrote:
24 Jul 2022 20:02
Realist wrote:
24 Jul 2022 12:46
BF004 wrote:
24 Jul 2022 10:32
Brady has 12 playoff losses, what a bum.

Peyton Manning had 13. Joker.
You are leaving out superbowl appearances compared to Rodgers. But I get it. Having Favre and Rodgers back to back is beyond lucky as a fan. Brady 10. Manning 4. Rodgers 1. Tough to swallow.
I have kind of often wondered this, how would we view Aaron’s career differently if we went to more Super Bowls and we lost them. 1 loss, 2 losses, 3 losses? Would it just be more ‘unclutch’ in big games, more able to get there, but not close. Maybe just more neutral and positive. I don’t know. Large sect of fans always overly supportive and large sect overly pessimistic.
Getting to the sb is the ultimate goal. There is no shame in losing it imo.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

paco wrote:
25 Jul 2022 16:00

I like this, a ST's coach with player demands, versus having to use raw undrafted left overs from the recent draft class.