Seahawks @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Nov. 14th, 3:25 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

BSA wrote:
13 Nov 2021 14:11
jglovia wrote:
13 Nov 2021 13:51
Busy running cables for tommorow
Can you make sure the Seahawks sideline communications mysteriously go out in the 4th quarter ?

Thanks a million ! :beer2:
Unfortunately I'll be on packers sideline during the game tommorow. 😊

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

go pak go wrote:
12 Nov 2021 16:25
NCF wrote:
12 Nov 2021 16:06
go pak go wrote:
12 Nov 2021 14:33
I mean Bakh's surgery was like 10 months ago people.

He injured it on 12/31. Surgery was likely around that January 10th to 20th range.

Sometimes these things take time.
One more thing, cut the "way ahead of schedule" crap, then. What schedule? They were teasing his return Week 1 all offseason. It's now Week 10. Like, just set our realistic expectations from the beginning and maybe fans will ease up on the situation.
I think the only real people who said he was "way ahead of schedule" were Youtube guys who didn't have any idea what they were talking about based on new factors and people on this forum looking at other players being 9 months rather than 10 months.

David B said he was about halfway in mid June. So that is 5 months from surgery date. 5 months later would be mid November.

He is literally right on schedule (with a error of a week or two on each side) of what he said he would be. People just didn't listen.
Now we are back in awkward position. Do you start him, first game back, at Minnesota in a hostile environment or sit him another week so he's at home for his first start? Am I making too much of the home/away distinction? I know he's a savvy vet, but he is going to have some rust to knock off and I tend to think that would be infinitely easier to do at Lambeau vs the road.

Read More. Post Less.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

jglovia wrote:
13 Nov 2021 18:05
BSA wrote:
jglovia wrote:
13 Nov 2021 13:51
Busy running cables for tommorow
Can you make sure the Seahawks sideline communications mysteriously go out in the 4th quarter ?

What will you be doing on the Packers' sidelines?

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

NCF wrote:
14 Nov 2021 09:21
go pak go wrote:
NCF wrote:

One more thing, cut the "way ahead of schedule" crap, then. What schedule? They were teasing his return Week 1 all offseason. It's now Week 10. Like, just set our realistic expectations from the beginning and maybe fans will ease up on the situation.
I think the only real people who said he was "way ahead of schedule" were Youtube guys who didn't have any idea what they were talking about based on new factors and people on this forum looking at other players being 9 months rather than 10 months.

David B said he was about halfway in mid June. So that is 5 months from surgery date. 5 months later would be mid November.

He is literally right on schedule (with a error of a week or two on each side) of what he said he would be. People just didn't listen.
Now we are back in awkward position. Do you start him, first game back, at Minnesota in a hostile environment or sit him another week so he's at home for his first start? Am I making too much of the home/away distinction? I know he's a savvy vet, but he is going to have some rust to knock off and I tend to think that would be infinitely easier to do at Lambeau vs the road.
In my opinion, you are making too much of that distinction. Bahk is a savvy vet. If can play well at home, he can play well on the road. This isnt like a QB getting his first start. An average Bahk that pushes Newman out of the starting OL rotation is a win for the Offense, Bahk can provide that win at home or on the road.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

What's the weather forecast for game time

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

packman114 wrote:
14 Nov 2021 10:04
What's the weather forecast for game time
Cloudy around 39 F. Winds NNW.....10 to 20 mph. Basically perfect early November Packers game weather.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

My guess is the tarp will stay on the field until the precipitation stops. 8-)

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

I would treat this game like a pre-season game for Bakh. Let him play the first 2 series. Then ask the Oline coach whether to let him play until halftime.

I would pull him at halftime, no matter what.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

NCF wrote:
go pak go wrote:
NCF wrote:

My guess is best case scenario he starts vs LA Rams, but expect him to start after the bye week.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

:roll:
Pugger wrote:
14 Nov 2021 09:48
jglovia wrote:
BSA wrote:

Running with the camera cart. Keeping cables in line and out of wheels, keeping people out of the way lol

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

jglovia wrote:
14 Nov 2021 10:45
:roll:
Pugger wrote:
14 Nov 2021 09:48
jglovia wrote:

Running with the camera cart. Keeping cables in line and out of wheels, keeping people out of the way lol
Do you work for the Packers or tv/network?

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

6F486A8E-B9C5-478D-A5D4-FA41C4A4AA1F.jpeg
6F486A8E-B9C5-478D-A5D4-FA41C4A4AA1F.jpeg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 475 times
From earlier this morning
Attachments
8F13973E-A418-434E-9FC0-0B28F9A5451F.jpeg
8F13973E-A418-434E-9FC0-0B28F9A5451F.jpeg (3.2 MiB) Viewed 475 times
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

NCF wrote:
go pak go wrote:
NCF wrote:

4 yrs 92 million. Yes. Play him

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

I want AR to have a game so that Gute can finally open a new folder on his Macbook: „Love (to) Trade“. (Pun included, see this is why I also want Love gone…too many puns to annoy us fans, imagine L. turns out a bust, there are so many nasty things that rhyme/work with „Love“ 8-))

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Is stokes active??

NM he is

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

German_Panzer wrote:
14 Nov 2021 14:03
I want AR to have a game so that Gute can finally open a new folder on his Macbook: „Love (to) Trade“. (Pun included, see this is why I also want Love gone…too many puns to annoy us fans, imagine L. turns out a bust, there are so many nasty things that rhyme/work with „Love“ 8-))
Who would trade for Jordan Love?

I would be surprised if a trade happens. He didn't put anything on film to make external people excited (outside of homers) and even if Rodgers is on the team in 2022, Love is likely worth more to GB as a backup QB and potential lottery ticket you see through rather than a later Day 3 draft pick in a trade. If any team trades a Day 3 pick.

Maybe someone like Pittsburgh would offer a Day 3 pick, but again, I just think Love will be worth more as a Packer than any trade scenario would be at this point due to the performance he put on for the world last Sunday.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Full Inactives List:

WR Equanimeous St. Brown, #19 (ankle)
SAF Vernon Scott, #36
TE Dominique Dafney, #49 (hamstring)
LT David Bakhtiari, #69 (knee)
DL Kingsley Keke, #96 (concussion)

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

go pak go wrote:
14 Nov 2021 14:36
German_Panzer wrote:
14 Nov 2021 14:03
Who would trade for Jordan Love?

I would be surprised if a trade happens. He didn't put anything on film to make external people excited (outside of homers) and even if Rodgers is on the team in 2022, Love is likely worth more to GB as a backup QB and potential lottery ticket you see through rather than a later Day 3 draft pick in a trade. If any team trades a Day 3 pick.

Maybe someone like Pittsburgh would offer a Day 3 pick, but again, I just think Love will be worth more as a Packer than any trade scenario would be at this point due to the performance he put on for the world last Sunday.
The 2020 draft was in a weird year. Love was always a high arm-talent, high ceiling, low NFL-readiness as a rookie -guy. In a year without an off-season and hardly a camp, that was a discounted combo. A team that liked Love in that draft could get him now more seasoned by a team with good influences (at least on the field) and QB coaching. Love has been nothing but a good soldier through all this.

Yes, audition 1 didn't go well. Doesn't mean all teams would make sweeping conclusions based on that.

Day 3 picks in QB trades are for guys who have extremely little hope of panning out and/or have bad contracts. Love is still way above that. And while the Packers would be under some pressure to trade him if we manage to extend AR, Love is cheap enough to keep as no 2 until the end of his rookie deal.

Even with the one bad game, I'd put Love's trade value at a high 2nd rounder at minimum.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Let's pluck these chickens! :kaboom:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

COME ON D!!!!!

Let's have another 17 points or less game today!!!!
Yoop wrote: