Week 5 Post-Game: Raiders 17 Packers 13

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

CWIMM
Reactions:

Post by CWIMM »

Pugger wrote:
13 Oct 2023 07:18
I'm not worried about the WRs. They are young but show a lot of promise. There were folks back in the day who wanted to run Adams out of town on a rail. I think the more they play the better they will get.

I'm afraid this is the season where we take our lumps while these kids learn on the fly, especially on offense.
I fully expected it would take the wide receivers some time to adjust to the pro level. I don't agree they have shown a lot of promise so far this season though. Heck, only two receivers currently have more than seven receptions after five games.

Tooothsome Jeb
Reactions:

Post by Tooothsome Jeb »

Watson has something you can't teach: speed. He just needs to stay healthy and on the field both at practice and games so he can learn how to be an NFL WR.
The problem here is, Love can't throw past 15 yards and Watson has three things you can teach: mental toughness, sure hands and field awareness.