Buccaneers @ Packers - NFCC Playoff GDT - 1/24 - 2:05 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
27 Jan 2021 08:22
go pak go wrote:
27 Jan 2021 06:22
Just trying to figure out what to say to make sure I'm not perceived a fair weather fan.

If I say our 2020 was a great team...clearly I am fair weather fan because we wouldn't be anywhere without Rodgers and how dare I say the 2020 Packers team was good.

If I say our 2020 was awful....clearly I am fair weather millennial fan who only knows life with great quarterback play and I can't possibly expect greatness all the time. How dare me.

Gosh I LOOOOOOVE this forum after losing conference championship games. Brings out the best in all of us.
hey my comment wasn't directed at you, but seriously, after a loss when so many players screwed up and played well below the ability they have previously shown, why would anyone blame the QB who actually under constant pressure all day played up and above in several instances be blamed as though HE had let this team down, it boggles the mind.

ya 20 pages of post game hits with several of us defending Rodgers against a bunch of bull &%$@ posts calling him out.

Even Herman agrees with the pro Rodgers fans here, as Bud said, take Rodgers away and just see how good the rest of this team is, yes we have some really good players, yes really good players do fail at times, But Rodgers wasn't one of them Sunday, and for fans to climb on the bandwagon to call him out is rediculous.
Yeah I don't think one person on this board said Rodgers played poorly or was the reason we lost.

There are many who talked about some poor plays from Rodgers as we talked about poor plays from every person on this team but we all know who the issues were.

We know King played possibly the worst game as a quality CB2 in Packers history. I would say Al Harris in 2007 vs the Giants may have been worse or right there.

We know the Oline got owned and had their 2nd worst game of the season only having the 1st Bucs game be the worst.

We know Aaron Jones and Davante Adams let this offense down tremendously.

We know the Smiths and Gary were terrible at creating any pressure.

The way I see it, the "Anti Rodgers folks" can have these HUUUUUGE posts and discuss the litany of things that went wrong but only the 2 or 3 sentences gets commented on discussing Rodgers by the Rodgers defenders and it becomes war.

Suddenly the conversations turn into we fans don't appreciate Rodgers and the Packers team and organization is the worst thing in the world and they are pissing at Rodgers and would be worthless without him.

That's why I hate losing these Conference Championship games. Because the emotions afterwards are just insane and it just turns into a pissing match afterwards of Packers vs Aaron Rodgers. It's been this way every year since 2014.
Last edited by go pak go on 27 Jan 2021 08:55, edited 1 time in total.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Yoop wrote:
26 Jan 2021 23:33
Drj820 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 pm
I don’t understand what’s so hard about this. We could have won If Rodgers played perfect.

Should he be expected to play perfect? Nah, not if he is just a “great” quarterback that is well paid. He can finish his career with at least 3 MVPs, a super bowl, tons of division titles, records. He can sprint to the HOF as soon as he hangs up the jersey.

But, it was his legacy that was on the line Sunday. Not anyone else’s on the team. The other guys just wanted a ring. Rodgers NEEDED a trip to Tampa for the things he is going for. He didn’t play bad. Yet, he made mistakes...and those mistakes will cost him the guranteed spot on Mount Rushmore in the timeless debates of best QB ever. No doubt if he got to two rings, he’s on the Rushmore.
come on GPG, do you even bother to read stuff like this, J820 just put the loss on Rodgers, you sugar coat any comments that call out Rodgers and turn the discussion back to all the individual player fails, you accept no blame for calling out Rodgers the last 6 years and gloss over that as trivial simple game breakdowns of plays that failed, sure we all do that and theres nothing wrong with that, however when all is said and done Rodgers gets the blame, when I bring up better receivers may make a difference you defend the stooges.

hey it is what it is, we lost, and Rodgers was the least person to blame for it.

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

I don't like people blaming players for one game. That's a terribly small sample. Kevin King was said to be our 2nd best CB and I think he did his job during the season considering he had a lot of offtime due to injuries.

Our team just underperformed offensively and defensively and if it wasn't for Tampa doing bs (INT's, non-catches) we'd have been blown-out. We just played scared like if the pressure was too big for us. This is exaclty what was talked about here a couple of days before the game when someone said "we need to win, we will win" where I countered that such an attitude brings forward "bad pressure". I said it was better to tell these guys to not care about the SB, but to give them specific advices like:

-Aaron R. you need to run whenever you see an opportunity (for it will come as a surprise and tighted defenses over the course of the game) and throw like if you don't care about INT's
-Aaron J. I don't care about a fumble, run as if yardage is the only thing concerning (or vice versa if I a more concerned about fumbles)
-Receivers I don't care about yardage after the catch, just catch it, nothing more

With an attitude like that you can bring down pressure because now a player just is concerned with what he has to do instead of having the big picture (SB) in the back of his head. Again, for me we looked scared and insecure the whole game.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
27 Jan 2021 08:46
Yoop wrote:
Drj820 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 pm
I don’t understand what’s so hard about this. We could have won If Rodgers played perfect.

Should he be expected to play perfect? Nah, not if he is just a “great” quarterback that is well paid. He can finish his career with at least 3 MVPs, a super bowl, tons of division titles, records. He can sprint to the HOF as soon as he hangs up the jersey.

But, it was his legacy that was on the line Sunday. Not anyone else’s on the team. The other guys just wanted a ring. Rodgers NEEDED a trip to Tampa for the things he is going for. He didn’t play bad. Yet, he made mistakes...and those mistakes will cost him the guranteed spot on Mount Rushmore in the timeless debates of best QB ever. No doubt if he got to two rings, he’s on the Rushmore.
come on GPG, do you even bother to read stuff like this, J820 just put the loss on Rodgers, you sugar coat any comments that call out Rodgers and turn the discussion back to all the individual player fails, you accept no blame for calling out Rodgers the last 6 years and gloss over that as trivial simple game breakdowns of plays that failed, sure we all do that and theres nothing wrong with that, however when all is said and done Rodgers gets the blame, when I bring up better receivers may make a difference you defend the stooges.

hey it is what it is, we lost, and Rodgers was the least person to blame for it.
There is a difference between being the reason we lost and not going out and winning it.

Take the 2009 WC for example. Rodgers was awesome that day but we still lost. I honestly can't look at that game and say that Rodgers didn't do everything in his power to win it. (well he did miss Jennings) but overall his game was so ridiculously good that we were able to come back and put up 45 points in basically 3 quarters.

But there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that yeah....Rodgers didn't win it for us Sunday. He certainly didn't lose the game for us but he also didn't win it for us. If this was a "god mode" Rodgers game...we're going to Tampa. And the thing is you know that.

And yes. Davante Adams and Allen Lazard failed Rodgers. The stooges failed him big time.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

But Packers fans are funny. We LOVE and I mean LOVE to come down on people we already don't like.

I mean it's so satisfying to curse the likes of a King and Redmond.

But the momentum for placing blame on Adams and Jones is hardly existent. And yet those two are close to as much failures as Kevin King was.

King gave up 14 points.
Adams and Jones gave up 11 points.

But we just hate ragging on heroes. And for the most part I get it. They have built that equity. But one and done playoffs doesn't give a sh*t about equity. Their performance ended the dream season of 2020. And that really sucks.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Yoop wrote:
Drj820 wrote:
26 Jan 2021 19:41

He needed to be near perfect to lock in that status. Brady didn’t have to play perfect to win. He had talent all around on defense. The were no will redmons, Chandon Sullivan, dean lowry, Tyler Lancaster’s, playing all day on his defense. There were Shaq Barrett’s, suhs, JPPs, Lavonte David’s, Actual stud ILBs like Devon White. Actual top 12 worthy picks like Vita Vea.

See the difference?

“Who can expect Rodgers to be near perfect” only people who want to put him on a Mount Rushmore. As well as Rodgers himself, I’m sure he wants to be on that Rushmore.

But he didn’t play perfect, so for now he is MVP. He had a great year.

And he probably needs to go to another team that gets FAs, and drafts ILBs, and has everything set up expect for a QB. He will easily get to another sb that way...similar to Peyton Manning who left Indy to get his second ring...and now he is on that Rushmore if not right next to it.

It’s not 12s fault we lost. It’s 12s fault he won’t be playing for the title and securing his legacy in the highest of echelons. Bc he could have done that if he had done what the highest of echelon qbs of all time would have done, won the game. He didn’t do it, it’s cool.
2what a bunch of bull ..... Rodgers didn't lose this game, there isn't any one thing that Rodgers did cost us a win, the coaches and other players cost Rodgers a trip to the SB, to lay this at Rodgers feet is typical of some of you fair weather fans. what a crock of &%$@.
You just are missing the nuance of my point.

1) not rodgers fault we lost the game
2) Rodgers fault he didn’t play at an all time great level which is what the moment required for him to go to Tampa and stamp his place in history as an undisputed all time great.

2 totally different things. One is in regards to a packers football game, one is so much bigger for Rodgers personally.
Last edited by Drj820 on 27 Jan 2021 09:14, edited 1 time in total.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

German_Panzer wrote:
27 Jan 2021 08:54
I don't like people blaming players for one game. That's a terribly small sample. Kevin King was said to be our 2nd best CB and I think he did his job during the season considering he had a lot of offtime due to injuries.

Our team just underperformed offensively and defensively and if it wasn't for Tampa doing bs (INT's, non-catches) we'd have been blown-out. We just played scared like if the pressure was too big for us. This is exaclty what was talked about here a couple of days before the game when someone said "we need to win, we will win" where I countered that such an attitude brings forward "bad pressure". I said it was better to tell these guys to not care about the SB, but to give them specific advices like:

-Aaron R. you need to run whenever you see an opportunity (for it will come as a surprise and tighted defenses over the course of the game) and throw like if you don't care about INT's
-Aaron J. I don't care about a fumble, run as if yardage is the only thing concerning (or vice versa if I a more concerned about fumbles)
-Receivers I don't care about yardage after the catch, just catch it, nothing more

With an attitude like that you can bring down pressure because now a player just is concerned with what he has to do instead of having the big picture (SB) in the back of his head. Again, for me we looked scared and insecure the whole game.
I tend to agree with some of this, we looked tight and possibly over coached right from the start, they say in PO games the teams that make the least mistakes usually wins, well Sunday both teams made a bunch of mistakes, the Bucs capitilized on ours and we failed to do so enough with theres, Brady threw lame duck passes the whole game, we picked off a couple, but didn't score on them, they scored on a fumble and a pick.

our best players under performed, and ya can't have that happen in a game like this, I think some of that comes from the pressure you described, we didn't play loose, we played not to make mistakes, and imo thats when mistakes happen.
tough loose, hopefully the coaching gets this figured out.
Last edited by Yoop on 27 Jan 2021 09:28, edited 1 time in total.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Drj820 wrote:

He needed to be near perfect to lock in that status. Brady didn’t have to play perfect to win. He had talent all around on defense. The were no will redmons, Chandon Sullivan, dean lowry, Tyler Lancaster’s, playing all day on his defense. There were Shaq Barrett’s, suhs, JPPs, Lavonte David’s, Actual stud ILBs like Devon White. Actual top 12 worthy picks like Vita Vea.

See the difference?

“Who can expect Rodgers to be near perfect” only people who want to put him on a Mount Rushmore. As well as Rodgers himself, I’m sure he wants to be on that Rushmore.

And he probably needs to go to another team that gets FAs, and drafts ILBs, and has everything set up expect for a QB. He will easily get to another sb that way...similar to Peyton Manning who left Indy to get his second ring...and now he is on that Rushmore if not right next to it.

It’s not 12s fault we lost. It’s 12s fault he won’t be playing for the title and securing his legacy in the highest of echelons. Bc he could have done that if he had done what the highest of echelon qbs of all time would have done, won the game. He didn’t do it, it’s cool.
If our only chance to win it all is Rodgers has to be perfect that is a sign of negligence to management and not to #12. Football is the ultimate team sport. Even the Almighty Brady had to have help by his teammates to win that game on Sunday. :|

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
27 Jan 2021 09:10
German_Panzer wrote:

our best players under performed, and ya can't have that happen in a game like this
This is the best summary of Sunday.

And unfortunately the Packers organization has a very ugly history with this the last decade.

We are starting to earn the reputation of being a team who chokes. 3 coaches have earned this reputation with the only outlier season being when our team was so injured we kind of played like we had nothing to lose.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Pugger wrote:
27 Jan 2021 09:27
Drj820 wrote:

See the difference?

If our only chance to win it all is Rodgers has to be perfect that is a sign of negligence to management and not to #12. Football is the ultimate team sport. Even the Almighty Brady had to have help by his teammates to win that game on Sunday. :|
True, there was negligence all around Sunday. I’m ready to say that majority was on the part of the coaching staff. Turner and Wagner getting bullied all game, yet we still over and over leave them out on islands.

It isn’t fair that Rodgers had to be near perfect to win the game, that’s why I say the loss is NOT his fault.

But if he was near perfect, we would have won the game and he would have cemented his legacy as a player in the highest of echelons. He didnt do that. It’s not fair to him, but the opportunity was there, and he did not rise to it.

I don’t blame him for anything. I’m just saying there was more at stake for Rodgers than the rest of the packers, he could have done what needed to be done, and he didn’t.

But maybe I’m doing a bad job of communicating what I’m trying to say lol
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

lulu wrote:
26 Jan 2021 21:08
Drj820 wrote:
26 Jan 2021 18:31

Ooof

He’s right tho.
THIS

When you have the horses to win. When you've demonstrated throughout the year that you can play at a high level. When you come out in the biggest game of the season and pretty much lay an egg, that is on the coaching staff. I'm not saying LaFleur specifically. The coaching STAFF. They didn't prepare the players well enough to advance to the Super Bowl.

We all want to parse each play and each decision and it makes for great debate, but it's much simpler than that. There isn't one single play that would change the outcome of the game. It was a series of plays (coaching & preparation) and give credit to the Bucs for playing really well on defense.
I'm glad Michael Lombardi mentioned the kicking in that game. All damn year Mason is kicking off thru the end zone but on Sunday he kicks it to the 5 or 6 and the coaching staff expects this bunch to keep the Bucs from getting decent field position every time? That drove me crazy too. :messedup:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
27 Jan 2021 09:28
Yoop wrote:
27 Jan 2021 09:10
German_Panzer wrote:

our best players under performed, and ya can't have that happen in a game like this
This is the best summary of Sunday.

And unfortunately the Packers organization has a very ugly history with this the last decade.

We are starting to earn the reputation of being a team who chokes. 3 coaches have earned this reputation with the only outlier season being when our team was so injured we kind of played like we had nothing to lose.
and in two of them, my Hero, Aaron Rodgers simply needed a few other players to pitch in to win both of em :lol:

Ron Wolf comment after playoff loss to Denver, ONE YEAR WONDER, cripes I'd give a SS check, maybe two to be able to say that right now :lol:

theres always next year, I really like our coach, I expect he'll search for everything that went wrong and attempt to correct it, I figure we'll do very well again next season.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
27 Jan 2021 09:35
Pugger wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

See the difference?

True, there was negligence all around Sunday. I’m ready to say that majority was on the part of the coaching staff. Turner and Wagner getting bullied all game, yet we still over and over leave them out on islands.

It isn’t fair that Rodgers had to be near perfect to win the game, that’s why I say the loss is NOT his fault.

But if he was near perfect, we would have won the game and he would have cemented his legacy as a player in the highest of echelons. He didnt do that. It’s not fair to him, but the opportunity was there, and he did not rise to it.

I don’t blame him for anything. I’m just saying there was more at stake for Rodgers than the rest of the packers, he could have done what needed to be done, and he didn’t.

But maybe I’m doing a bad job of communicating what I’m trying to say lol

this is a lot better imho then when you led of your first post with whatever you said that I don't want to get into any more, thanks for the better explanation :aok:

there was more at stake for Rodgers, I agree, and he certainly played well enough to earn it, I also agree that Lafluer didn't lower the pressure the week or so prior to the game when the media kept humping it up, we played not to make mistakes and of course when ya play like that it's when mistakes happen, the team seemed wound up to tight, Lafluer will learn from this, just another crappy loss, again.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pugger wrote:

Why is it always either an argument of management failing or Rodgers failing?

Why can't we just put onus on the players?

Why can't we say our Blue chippers in Z, Aaron Jones, Davante Adams let the team down and leave it at that?

Why can't we say our red chips and up and comers in Rashan Gary and Darnell Savage let us down on Sunday and leave it at that?

Why can't we say players who should have been fighting for a big contract in Aaron Jones and Kevin King cost this team a win and leave it at that?

The fact our high end players. Our players that put this team on the map did not come out and perform is not a neglect from management. It is the fact that our best players underperformed in the game that they cannot underperform.

Management did its job. There is not one player who let us down, outside of Kevin King, that this forum is not happy they are Packers. They are good players who just played a bad game.
Yoop wrote:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pugger wrote:
27 Jan 2021 09:36
lulu wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

Ooof

He’s right tho.
THIS

When you have the horses to win. When you've demonstrated throughout the year that you can play at a high level. When you come out in the biggest game of the season and pretty much lay an egg, that is on the coaching staff. I'm not saying LaFleur specifically. The coaching STAFF. They didn't prepare the players well enough to advance to the Super Bowl.

We all want to parse each play and each decision and it makes for great debate, but it's much simpler than that. There isn't one single play that would change the outcome of the game. It was a series of plays (coaching & preparation) and give credit to the Bucs for playing really well on defense.
I'm glad Michael Lombardi mentioned the kicking in that game. All damn year Mason is kicking off thru the end zone but on Sunday he kicks it to the 5 or 6 and the coaching staff expects this bunch to keep the Bucs from getting decent field position every time? That drove me crazy too. :messedup:
crazy, it's not as though we have great coverage unit either, cripes our gunner is so good I don't even know his name, is our ST's coach still on the pay roll, he was a buck or two cheaper then the real ST's coach we turned down, Murphy and Guty need to open the wallet and hire a good ST coach.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

bud fox wrote:
26 Jan 2021 22:05
lulu wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

Ooof

He’s right tho.
THIS

Our big wins were a Saints team who played poor early in the season and a titans team who got found out and scored 1 td in there playoff game.

We had an easy schedule and lost to bucs, colts and vikings.

This team overachieved.

This team has a lot of bad players who lose one on one battles.
So was it an aberration that we beat the Rams or was it because A. Donald couldn't play up to his standards? Last year we overachieved. You don't get the #1 seed in your conference with smoke and mirrors. Let's look at Tampa's schedule this year. They played some weaker teams like we did but lost to KC, New Orleans twice, the Bears (!!), and the Rams in the regular season. The main reason why they are still playing is because they played better as a team than the Packers did on Sunday.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

I don't know how exactly our play calling works and I doubt we will ever have enough of a behind the scenes look to know for sure, so instead of placing blame on Rodgers or absolving Rodgers, I am placing a ton of blame on the Rodgers/LaFleur operation. Granted, it's not their fault our OT's got their butts kicked, but once it became apparent that they were, there needed to be some adjustment. More chipping, more help... something. Is that the play call or is that an adjustment to the protection at the line? Wherever that lies, it wasn't good enough. The run-pass balance, obviously, was way out of whack. Is that LaFleur calling too many passes or Rodgers checking off called runs? Tampa has a good run defense and didn't give us a ton of run looks like the Rams did, but Tampa doesn't need to. There front is stout enough to handle it. More creativity in the run game and flat out just more attempts were needed. Each of Jones, Williams, and Dillon had a 10+ yard run yet we completely abandoned the run as the game went on.

Some people are making a big deal out of Rodgers comments that he didn't know we were kicking a FG on 4th down and if he did he would have called a different play at the line on 3rd-down. I don't see that as an egregious miscommunication. That is 100% LaFleur's call based on 4 billion variables. I'm sure on 1st and 10 LaFleur is not thinking about what he is doing on 4th and 10. Maybe... maybe LaFleur knew before 3rd and 10 that if they didn't get it he was kicking, but I am guessing he didn't until he saw the 3rd down pass fall incomplete. I'm just not sure when this communication could have conceivably happened, but this is the least of my concerns from our HC/QB operation during the game.

Finally, the overbearing need to "get Davante Adams involved". I was astounded when I saw the box score and saw that he had 9 catches. Has any WR ever had a quieter 9 catch day? Tampa did a tremendous job taking Adams away and I really feel like we pressed too hard going to him time and time again.

Read More. Post Less.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

go pak go wrote:
27 Jan 2021 09:47
Pugger wrote:

Why can't we say our Blue chippers in Z, Aaron Jones, Davante Adams let the team down and leave it at that?

Why can't we say our red chips and up and comers in Rashan Gary and Darnell Savage let us down on Sunday and leave it at that?

Why can't we say players who should have been fighting for a big contract in Aaron Jones and Kevin King cost this team a win and leave it at that?

The fact our high end players. Our players that put this team on the map did not come out and perform is not a neglect from management. It is the fact that our best players underperformed in the game that they cannot underperform.

Management did its job. There is not one player who let us down, outside of Kevin King, that this forum is not happy they are Packers. They are good players who just played a bad game.
But do we have enough Blue Chippers on the D side of the ball? On defense we have Clark, Z, and Alexander that I would consider Blue Chippers. It appears we have more on O.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

NCF wrote:
27 Jan 2021 10:05
I don't know how exactly our play calling works and I doubt we will ever have enough of a behind the scenes look to know for sure, so instead of placing blame on Rodgers or absolving Rodgers, I am placing a ton of blame on the Rodgers/LaFleur operation. Granted, it's not their fault our OT's got their butts kicked, but once it became apparent that they were, there needed to be some adjustment. More chipping, more help... something. Is that the play call or is that an adjustment to the protection at the line? Wherever that lies, it wasn't good enough. The run-pass balance, obviously, was way out of whack. Is that LaFleur calling too many passes or Rodgers checking off called runs? Tampa has a good run defense and didn't give us a ton of run looks like the Rams did, but Tampa doesn't need to. There front is stout enough to handle it. More creativity in the run game and flat out just more attempts were needed. Each of Jones, Williams, and Dillon had a 10+ yard run yet we completely abandoned the run as the game went on.

Some people are making a big deal out of Rodgers comments that he didn't know we were kicking a FG on 4th down and if he did he would have called a different play at the line on 3rd-down. I don't see that as an egregious miscommunication. That is 100% LaFleur's call based on 4 billion variables. I'm sure on 1st and 10 LaFleur is not thinking about what he is doing on 4th and 10. Maybe... maybe LaFleur knew before 3rd and 10 that if they didn't get it he was kicking, but I am guessing he didn't until he saw the 3rd down pass fall incomplete. I'm just not sure when this communication could have conceivably happened, but this is the least of my concerns from our HC/QB operation during the game.

Finally, the overbearing need to "get Davante Adams involved". I was astounded when I saw the box score and saw that he had 9 catches. Has any WR ever had a quieter 9 catch day? Tampa did a tremendous job taking Adams away and I really feel like we pressed too hard going to him time and time again.
It was indeed the coaches fault for not aiding our tackles who were betting beat like a drum.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pugger wrote:
27 Jan 2021 10:07
go pak go wrote:
27 Jan 2021 09:47
Pugger wrote:

But do we have enough Blue Chippers on the D side of the ball? On defense we have Clark, Z, and Alexander that I would consider Blue Chippers. It appears we have more on O.
I think 3 blue chippers is plenty. Especially when you have 3 red chips with Savage, Amos and Gary.

We have plenty of talent as long as that talent plays to their talent.

If Kevin King doesn't play like a complete moron and Godwin doesn't make a great catch vs Savage we are suddenly raving how we held the Bucs to 17 points with 7 of them coming on a Jones fumble.
Yoop wrote: