Final Roster Cutdown

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

BF004 wrote:
03 Sep 2022 06:04
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
31 Aug 2022 21:43
paco wrote:
31 Aug 2022 14:11
*Tweet*
Etling!! :banana:
Wonder if they considered Benkert or TBLS at all.
They're probably on the short list, but I think they'd want to try out new options first. Never know when you might find the next Jake Delhomme.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
03 Sep 2022 12:01
They're probably on the short list, but I think they'd want to try out new options first.
GB may prefer keeping a "running QB" on the PS because they face a bunch of mobile QBs during the regular season.
Makes it easier to replicate in practice/scout team. GB will see Fields 2x, Josh Allen, Dak, Jalen Hurts, maybe Tyrod Taylor
IT. IS. TIME

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

BSA wrote:
03 Sep 2022 17:07
Crazylegs Starks wrote:
03 Sep 2022 12:01
They're probably on the short list, but I think they'd want to try out new options first.
GB may prefer keeping a "running QB" on the PS because they face a bunch of mobile QBs during the regular season.
Makes it easier to replicate in practice/scout team. GB will see Fields 2x, Josh Allen, Dak, Jalen Hurts, maybe Tyrod Taylor
Good point