General Packer News 2021

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Drj820 wrote:
16 Nov 2021 17:17
Lol
No problem, especially because I haven't signed into Twitter for more than a year.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Trudge wrote:
16 Nov 2021 22:13
Lions wave Geronimo Allison.
End of the line for a try hard guy. :( Do they still play football in Canada?

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Realist wrote:
16 Nov 2021 19:53
Yoop wrote:
16 Nov 2021 19:48
go pak go wrote:
16 Nov 2021 19:13

Must mean good news on the MRI.

Biggest thing is will Gary be effective. It's one thing to play. It's another thing to be effective.

I don't wish injury upon anyone. But it would be nice if we had Mercilus over Garvin.
seriously it really hurt to see Whitney get hurt, for a old guy he still had some juice, was playing well, he'll probably just retire now.
He is 31 yoop.
:favre: :favre:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

go pak go wrote:
17 Nov 2021 05:00
Realist wrote:
Yoop wrote:
16 Nov 2021 19:48

seriously it really hurt to see Whitney get hurt, for a old guy he still had some juice, was playing well, he'll probably just retire now.
He is 31 yoop.
But I thought he was still disruptive the past couple of games before he got hurt. Perhaps he still has something in the tank for one more season? :|

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pugger wrote:
17 Nov 2021 08:43
go pak go wrote:
Realist wrote:

He is 31 yoop.
But I thought he was still disruptive the past couple of games before he got hurt. Perhaps he still has something in the tank for one more season? :|
I would all but guarantee he's not hanging them up. No reason to, 31 isn't old anymore. Hopefully he'll be able to rehab well and come back to start next season (wherever that may be).
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:
Realist wrote:

He is 31 yoop.
:lol: :lol:

31 is not old. Just another fact yoop said without looking it up and being wrong.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Does anyone else find it funny that Rodgers is so dodgy about the toe injury? You know he did something stupid or embarrassing. Like dropped his guitar on it. Stubbed it while filming another dumb State Farm commercial. Or maybe he hurt doing weird sex stuff. :lol:

I don't think he has to say anything. Just makes you think of all the funny stuff that may have happened. Wasn't it Lucroy for the Brewers who dropped a suitcase on is toe and broke it?
RIP JustJeff

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
17 Nov 2021 08:52
Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:

31 is not old. Just another fact yoop said without looking it up and being wrong.
:hide: 31 is old, just ask any teen ager :rotf:

hey I'd love to bring him back for another year or two, but I don't want to pay a lot to do so, I don't know Whitney's injury history, but 31 is about when edge rushers lose that edge, you yourself claimed you don't like giving 3rd contracts.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
17 Nov 2021 09:27
go pak go wrote:
Pugger wrote:

hey I'd love to bring him back for another year or two, but I don't want to pay a lot to do so, I don't know Whitney's injury history, but 31 is about when edge rushers lose that edge, you yourself claimed you don't like giving 3rd contracts.
I turn 31 in 3 weeks. I can't accept it's old. :lol:

I am all about any contract if the value is there. It all depends on Whitney's market. We at minimum will lose one of the Smiths if not both. If Whitney wants another "prove it" year or a modest 2 - 3 deal under $10 million per season, it may be worth it.
Yoop wrote:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
17 Nov 2021 09:30
Yoop wrote:
go pak go wrote:

I am all about any contract if the value is there. It all depends on Whitney's market. We at minimum will lose one of the Smiths if not both. If Whitney wants another "prove it" year or a modest 2 - 3 deal under $10 million per season, it may be worth it.
happy birthday, a certificate of Packer ownership would be a great birthday present for yourself and family :aok:

your right, 31 for the average man is young, but for a pro football player it's like dog years, a multiplier has to be added in, hell Rodgers stubbed his toe and looked like a 73 year old last week :lol:

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

paco wrote:
17 Nov 2021 08:56
Does anyone else find it funny that Rodgers is so dodgy about the toe injury? You know he did something stupid or embarrassing. Like dropped his guitar on it. Stubbed it while filming another dumb State Farm commercial. Or maybe he hurt doing weird sex stuff. :lol:

I don't think he has to say anything. Just makes you think of all the funny stuff that may have happened. Wasn't it Lucroy for the Brewers who dropped a suitcase on is toe and broke it?
You might be right about AR.

I remember when Lucroy did that. :lol: At least it wasn't as stupid as Devin Williams punching a hole in a wall and making himself unavailable for the Brewers in the post season this past fall. :?

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

paco wrote:

I had swore he eluded to getting stepped on in Arizona a while back.

Prolly just a big FU to the media right now, hoping to see some stupid reports so he can call out BS later.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

BF004 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 10:18
Also sounds familiar to me

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
paco wrote:

Prolly just a big FU to the media right now, hoping to see some stupid reports so he can call out BS later.
was that the game Newman stepped on his foot on several plays? seems like it was.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Yoop wrote:
17 Nov 2021 10:46
BF004 wrote:
paco wrote:

was that the game Newman stepped on his foot on several plays? seems like it was.
I think you are thinking of Benkert in the preseason.

Read More. Post Less.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

NCF wrote:
17 Nov 2021 10:55
Yoop wrote:
17 Nov 2021 10:46
BF004 wrote:

I think you are thinking of Benkert in the preseason.
was that it, whomever was playing RG stepped on his foot as I remember it, man this season is flying by fast

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Lotta talk about the Titans (rightly so). But we've lost more valuable snaps.
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I wish we could get starter games lost. I bet the packers are fairly high on that list.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

go pak go wrote:
17 Nov 2021 09:30
Yoop wrote:
go pak go wrote:

31? You're just a kid. :lol: I'll be 68 in January. :shock: