Week 15 Games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Mark snachez may be the worst in game commentator I’ve ever heard cover an nfl game.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Raptorman wrote:
17 Dec 2022 16:45
I have to say, I don't think we will make it the Super Bowl this year, but damn this win feels good.

Gotta say I was rooting for a tie.

I feel like that would have been the final nail in the coffin to changing OT rules if they let that game end in a tie.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

BF004 wrote:
18 Dec 2022 08:18
Raptorman wrote:
I have to say, I don't think we will make it the Super Bowl this year, but damn this win feels good.

I feel like that would have been the final nail in the coffin to changing OT rules if they let that game end in a tie.
And why do you think that?
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
18 Dec 2022 08:18
Raptorman wrote:

more explanation is needed with a post like this :lol:

whats your beef with OT rules?

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

jglovia wrote:
17 Dec 2022 17:51
You know what they say, you can't have the largest comeback ever if you don't allow yourself to get down by 33 first! 😄
There had to be some degree of “coasting” by Indy once they went into halftime with a huge lead. It’s weird. Pro sports should never have any coasting, I think. But it happens anyhow. Good for the Vikes that they made the Colts pay dearly for it.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Huge win for Detroit. At 7-7, they are setting themselves up in a good position.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

go pak go wrote:
18 Dec 2022 15:12
Huge win for Detroit. At 7-7, they are setting themselves up in a good position.
If the Lions make the playoffs this year I doubt any seed would want to face them. My biggest concern is the future. They have two 1sts and two 2nds in next year's draft along with decent cap space. Goff is proving the haters wrong and we are in beyond salary cap hell. Guessing Vegas will have them as division favs depending on what the vikes do. Not sure but I think they have cap issues as well.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Realist wrote:
18 Dec 2022 18:00
go pak go wrote:
If the Lions make the playoffs this year I doubt any seed would want to face them. My biggest concern is the future. They have two 1sts and two 2nds in next year's draft along with decent cap space. Goff is proving the haters wrong and we are in beyond salary cap hell. Guessing Vegas will have them as division favs depending on what the vikes do. Not sure but I think they have cap issues as well.
Yeah for sure. I don't think the Lions will get the sympathy cheering from the NFC North much longer. They have the potential to be the team to beat in the North for the next few years.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
18 Dec 2022 18:34
Realist wrote:
go pak go wrote:
Yeah for sure. I don't think the Lions will get the sympathy cheering from the NFC North much longer. They have the potential to be the team to beat in the North for the next few years.
I wish I had a shinny Indian head Nickel every time those words where spoken :rotf: I just hope they stay relevant so we can break there Hearts in 4 weeks, hell where almost as good at killing Lions as we are Bears :lol:

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
18 Dec 2022 18:34
Realist wrote:
go pak go wrote:
They’re better than us.
Cancelled by the forum elites.