I'm Back

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Papa John wrote:
23 Sep 2023 13:23
salmar80 wrote:
23 Sep 2023 08:39
Papa!

Since you disappeared, I've tried to continue your legacy of Here's Johnny.

It's been fun, but you left us with no tiebreaker rules. Could we please have some?
Sal, I appreciate your holding down the fort these past few years. Here's the solution.

- In the event that multiple contestants are tied for the most number of Here's Johnny wins at the conclusion of the season, there will be an additional round of voting. Each contestant in question will present his body of work to the people for their consideration. For example, say 2 contestants are tied at the end of the season with 3 wins apiece. Each contestant will list each of his 3 wins (Name of Player vs. Name of Opposing Team, and Week)- example (Offensive Line vs. 49ers, Week 12), and will make the pitch to the people as to why his body of work is most deserving of a Here's Johnny Championship. Contestants are free to post highlights, statistics, analysis- anything to sell the people on their body of work.
The people will then vote for the contestant whose body of work they believe best meets the Here's Johnny criteria, as a whole. We repeat this process for as many rounds as is necessary to determine a winner.

If you find that more clarification is needed, come back to me for additional guidance in the event of another tie.
That'll be fun, so let's go with that!

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

salmar80 wrote:
23 Sep 2023 17:37
Papa John wrote:
23 Sep 2023 13:23
salmar80 wrote:
23 Sep 2023 08:39
Papa!

Since you disappeared, I've tried to continue your legacy of Here's Johnny.

It's been fun, but you left us with no tiebreaker rules. Could we please have some?
Sal, I appreciate your holding down the fort these past few years. Here's the solution.

- In the event that multiple contestants are tied for the most number of Here's Johnny wins at the conclusion of the season, there will be an additional round of voting. Each contestant in question will present his body of work to the people for their consideration. For example, say 2 contestants are tied at the end of the season with 3 wins apiece. Each contestant will list each of his 3 wins (Name of Player vs. Name of Opposing Team, and Week)- example (Offensive Line vs. 49ers, Week 12), and will make the pitch to the people as to why his body of work is most deserving of a Here's Johnny Championship. Contestants are free to post highlights, statistics, analysis- anything to sell the people on their body of work.
The people will then vote for the contestant whose body of work they believe best meets the Here's Johnny criteria, as a whole. We repeat this process for as many rounds as is necessary to determine a winner.

If you find that more clarification is needed, come back to me for additional guidance in the event of another tie.
That'll be fun, so let's go with that!

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I would have preferred a ladder match.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

BF004 wrote:
24 Sep 2023 07:09
I would have preferred a ladder match.