Lions and Vikings and Bears, Oh My !

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
14 Nov 2023 10:52
CWIMM wrote:
14 Nov 2023 05:58
TheSkeptic wrote:
10 Nov 2023 06:22
Also I disagree that pass blocking has been good, although it got better vs the Rams. Love has been good at avoiding pressure which makes the pass blocking look better than it is. Play calling has been friendly to the Oline pass blocking also
It's true that pass blocking hasn't been good this season but the Packers offensive line is still at least average in that area. It seems there are a lot of fans trying to make people believe it was been atrocious which isn't correct either though.
Hasn’t been good…by what measure?
by watching free Rushers, at least a few every game, by watching interior players pushed back in the face of Love, watching whomever is at LT get beat by edge rushers, just because they don't get a hit, hurry or sack, doesn't mean they havn't rattled Love, he 's improving some, but imo it still has Love hearing the footsteps.

Run Blocking has me describing it as atrocious, it's a who can suck the worst, possibly CWIMM just described the wrong side of the ball

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
14 Nov 2023 17:44
APB wrote:
CWIMM wrote:
14 Nov 2023 05:58

It's true that pass blocking hasn't been good this season but the Packers offensive line is still at least average in that area. It seems there are a lot of fans trying to make people believe it was been atrocious which isn't correct either though.
by watching free Rushers, at least a few every game, by watching interior players pushed back in the face of Love, watching whomever is at LT get beat by edge rushers, just because they don't get a hit, hurry or sack, doesn't mean they havn't rattled Love, he 's improving some, but imo it still has Love hearing the footsteps.

Run Blocking has me describing it as atrocious, it's a who can suck the worst, possibly CWIMM just described the wrong side of the ball
But still a significant improvement over 2022. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

go pak go wrote:
14 Nov 2023 18:14
Yoop wrote:
APB wrote:

Yeah, apparently the quality of this year’s O-Line play varies with whichever argument you happen to be participating in. :roll:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
Yoop wrote:
APB wrote:

I see no significant difference either year, the run blocking looked better last year with a healthy Jones, and a quicker start from Dillon, thats about it.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
15 Nov 2023 06:39
go pak go wrote:
Yoop wrote:

I see no significant difference either year, the run blocking looked better last year with a healthy Jones, and a quicker start from Dillon, thats about it.
:lol:
So yesterday was a transactional argument?
Yoop wrote:
14 Nov 2023 09:36
go pak go wrote:
14 Nov 2023 09:29
Yoop wrote:
14 Nov 2023 09:20

a person would have to be blind to think this team this season isn't better then what this team was last year, the only thing not as good is the run game, these receivers are better, and same with OL, obviously the team isn't where we want it to be, and they havn't made it easy on Love, but he is missing ten times the throws as Rodgers did, a blind hermit could see that.
Agreed. Our offensive Line is better this year. Complete oversight.

Rasheed Walker > David Bakhtiari
Elgton Jenkins > Elgton Jenkins
Josh Myers > Josh Myers
John Runyan > John Runyan
Toms > Toms
Nijman > Nijman

My bad.
here you go again with data, which tells us almost nothing, players don't play the same year in or year out, you know this, still this is what you bring to refute people constantly, it's why I've said, unless it's written, according to you we can't argue simple observation :dunno:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
15 Nov 2023 07:06
So yesterday was a transactional argument?
the point I think I was trying to make concerning OL, is that it started last season just as inconsistent as it's been so far this year, Rodgers also dealt with it for the first half of the season last year, the advantage he had over love is less free rushers, and a little better run blocking due to Lewis, last years receiver where far worse, not only less quality, but all very raw, it was easy for a jag like Lazard to be a #1, this year he's a after thought for the Jets, and Love actually has a duel purpose TE, and a couple more WR options to go with Doubs and Watson.

you use complicated words, speak simple, I have no freaking idea what you mean by transactional argument, nor do I care to know :thwap: