Packers @ Panthers GDT: Sunday, Dec. 24th, 12:00 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
20 Dec 2023 16:56
If we lose this one I think this entire coaching staffs goose is cooked come the end of the season.
I really can’t imagine you actually think this.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
21 Dec 2023 06:49
go pak go wrote:
20 Dec 2023 18:10
Yoop wrote:
20 Dec 2023 13:19

oh, I don't know, I would think he wants to impress whomever he hopes to play for next :idn:

from his comments (and play) I don't think he should have played last week
He wasn't even on the injury report last week.

That's what is weird about it.
Given how conservative the training staff is with injuries, I question his excuse making statement.

He and the defense didn't play well. Own it. Sure, the DC didn't do them any favors but you still gotta own that &%$@. That, or have the courage to call out the real culprit (Barry).
haaaaa, the last player that called out Barry now plays for Buffalo, and the only people that complain of the staff being conservative with injuries are outsiders, super bloggers or fans :)

Campbell was just as upset with with Walker and NIxon for screwing up as he was with Barry or Lafleur, he obviously was frustrated when he made those comments

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

"Neck" haha, yeah... totally not a made-up injury. :mrgreen:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Yoop wrote:
21 Dec 2023 07:06
APB wrote:
go pak go wrote:

Given how conservative the training staff is with injuries, I question his excuse making statement.

He and the defense didn't play well. Own it. Sure, the DC didn't do them any favors but you still gotta own that &%$@. That, or have the courage to call out the real culprit (Barry).
haaaaa, the last player that called out Barry now plays for Buffalo, and the only people that complain of the staff being conservative with injuries are outsiders, super bloggers or fans :)

Campbell was just as upset with with Walker and NIxon for screwing up as he was with Barry or Lafleur, he obviously was frustrated when he made those comments
Again; just asking, please don’t snap at me.

Where have you seen Rasul and/or Campbell call out Barry?

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
21 Dec 2023 08:50
Yoop wrote:
21 Dec 2023 07:06
APB wrote:

Again; just asking, please don’t snap at me.

Where have you seen Rasul and/or Campbell call out Barry?
right here, or from a beat writer, again it was second hand info, Rasul complained about lack of accountability according to those reports.

think about this, who do you think Rasul was referring to when he said thanks for bringing him here, and thanks for the coaching improving his talents, imo he was first speaking about Gutekunst for giving him a shot, second I think he was referring to Jerry Gray, the secondary coach we got rid of last off season.

I doubt it had anything to do with Joe Barry, as to his coaching him up, Barry is who I think he wanted held accountable, at the time of that report I think many thought he was referring to lack of offensive production, I didn't, also at that time Alexander said He would not be quiet about stuff any more either, he's rarely played ever since.

now we here Campbell is upset, possibly because other players still don't know there assignments or simply have quit on performing those assignments, both Nixon and Quay have played there positions better then they have lately, what happened to cause there decline?

At times we see what appears as lackadaisical effort at every position on the defense, player don't just quit playing do to being discontented, rarely will they pull a Campbell or Rasul, few players can get away with that stuff without dire consequences, so they just back off on there effort. just some rambling.

I apologize for the way I answered you the last time, :aok:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I thought all Rasul said was the offense should be held accountable, he didn't care if they were young.

Looked a little for those old quotes and didn't find much and didn't care enough to look further.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
21 Dec 2023 12:01
I thought all Rasul said was the offense should be held accountable, he didn't care if they were young.

Looked a little for those old quotes and didn't find much and didn't care enough to look further.
I can't find anything now either, imo it sounded that way, until ya add in the comments from Alexander, and when ya think About it Rasul new the offense was in growing pains, he knows what thats like, why then would he call out the offense, imho he was calling for accountability with Joe Barry.

ya got ta read the spaces between the lines, connect those dots :lol:

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

APB wrote:
go pak go wrote:
Yoop wrote:
20 Dec 2023 13:19

oh, I don't know, I would think he wants to impress whomever he hopes to play for next :idn:

from his comments (and play) I don't think he should have played last week

De'Vondre Campbell
@Came_Along_Way
Not going out my way anymore and I’m not playing through injuries anymore cause when &%$@ goes wrong they always use it against you. I’m treating everyone accordingly and giving them the same energy they giving me. Focus on yourself and your mental 59 you owe it to yourself 🤝🏿
8:40 AM · Dec 19, 2023
·
2.3M
Views

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
21 Dec 2023 13:25
BF004 wrote:

I can't find anything now either, imo it sounded that way, until ya add in the comments from Alexander, and when ya think About it Rasul new the offense was in growing pains, he knows what thats like, why then would he call out the offense, imho he was calling for accountability with Joe Barry.

So Mike Daniels doesn't have the credibility to "say anything he wants"

But you have the credibility to "connect the dots" :aok:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
21 Dec 2023 14:08
Yoop wrote:
21 Dec 2023 13:25
BF004 wrote:

So Mike Daniels doesn't have the credibility to "say anything he wants"

But you have the credibility to "connect the dots" :aok:
what did Mikey say again? oh ya, we need to play tougher, but ya don't need to be a cereal rapist, thug, or even a bad dude to play tough, I think that was it, no dot connection required :rotf:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

image.png
image.png (91.24 KiB) Viewed 425 times
image.png
image.png (95.03 KiB) Viewed 425 times
image.png
image.png (22.52 KiB) Viewed 425 times
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Gut feeling the Packers are going to drop this one. On the downside, it would take the Packers out of the playoff race, on the upside it would most likely take the Bears out of picking 1st in the draft.

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

Bo Melton was elevated from PS. Hoping they use him to run some clear outs so the other WRs can work the middle of the field. Wasnt his 40 time right around 4.3?

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

packman114 wrote:
23 Dec 2023 16:46
Bo Melton was elevated from PS. Wasnt his 40 time right around 4.3?
Yes.

In fact, he and Watson trained together, and according to him, Watson has been clocked in the 4.2s.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Raptorman wrote:
23 Dec 2023 15:30
Gut feeling the Packers are going to drop this one. On the downside, it would take the Packers out of the playoff race, on the upside it would most likely take the Bears out of picking 1st in the draft.
?? How would the Panthers winning take the Bears out of picking 1st?
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
23 Dec 2023 17:50
Raptorman wrote:
Bears have the Panthers selection
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Raptorman wrote:
Gut feeling the Packers absolutely trounce the Panthers and Barry's job gets "safer"

I've seen this script before
Yoop wrote:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go wrote:
23 Dec 2023 18:49
Pckfn23 wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
Panthers will still have the first picks (bears) even if they win.

Could change by eoy, but at least for the next week.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
23 Dec 2023 18:49
Pckfn23 wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
Good call, forgot about that. Apologize.