Rank the Roster 2020: #12

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Who is the next best player on the Packers?

Poll ended at 14 May 2020 15:45

Corey Linsley
63%
Darnell Savage
21%
Jace Sternberger
No votes
Jamaal Williams
No votes
Billy Turner
No votes
Rick Wagner
No votes
Alan Lazard
No votes
Devin Funchess
No votes
Dean Lowry
No votes
Christian Kirksey
16%
Oren Burks
No votes
Chandon Sullivan
No votes
Marquez Valdes-Scantling
No votes
Equanimeous St. Brown
No votes
Rashan Gary
No votes
AJ Dillon
No votes

Total votes: 19

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

YoHoChecko wrote:
14 May 2020 08:19
TheSkeptic wrote:
14 May 2020 01:24
I voted for Linsley and it is a no brainer to me.

But now we have a bunch of unproven or partially proven players. Some with a lot of upside. For me the next group is Sternberger, Savage and Lazard.

As for Kirksey, if you look at the way his contract is structured, it appears to me that the Packers view him as a boom or bust in the ratio of about 30-70. That means a 30% chance of being a good player and a 70% chance of being a total bust probably because he will rip his hamstring again and never play again.
Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. If you think there's a 70% chance a player busts, you don't sign him. You don't give hon guaranteed money at all.

Just insane, uninformed pessimism for the beck of it.
his name fits him well.

KIrksey, It's impossible to say once injured, always injured, and when healthy I think the next best player.

depend who you read but last week I read somewhere that Jenkins only had 11 pressures against him, now McGinn says Linsley lead with 14.5 so who can ya believe, always felt Linsley was a weak point with our run blocking, still he's next and then Savage.

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

After Linsley here... things should start to get really interesting how they fall.
RIP JustJeff