Rank the Roster 2020: #15

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Who is the next best player on the Packers?

Poll ended at 20 May 2020 13:36

Jace Sternberger
19%
Jamaal Williams
13%
Billy Turner
No votes
Rick Wagner
38%
Alan Lazard
13%
Devin Funchess
No votes
Dean Lowry
No votes
Oren Burks
No votes
Chandon Sullivan
No votes
Marquez Valdes-Scantling
No votes
Equanimeous St. Brown
No votes
Rashan Gary
19%
AJ Dillon
No votes
Ka'Dar Hollman
No votes
Kingsley Keke
No votes
Raven Greene
No votes
Robert Tonyan
No votes
Josiah Deguara
No votes
Jon Runyan
No votes
Tyler Lancaster
No votes

Total votes: 16

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lupedafiasco wrote:
19 May 2020 20:41
It was between Jace and Wagner for me. Ultimately I went with Wagner for consistency in the league and experience. I think Jace will be good but I need to see more before I put him above a proven starter. Will be Jace up next for me though for sure.
I think I am feeling the same. Then it's probably a fight between Lazard and Gary after that.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

I know this isn't really the point of this thread, but I wanted to put this in here because it seems like a good point to get the right perspective on my point.

Look at how many of the players have made an significant impact on this team. I'd say you might have 6-8 players. There are others who have played plenty of time and maybe they've even been solid starters. But they aren't guys you'd say have turned games around. Or maybe they haven't yet achieved their potential (e.g. Jaire). This is what's making me see a LOT of youth on this team. I'd say it already looks like a team that is being re-structured. (It is not being rebuilt, because we're still solidly successful.)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!