Rank the Roster 2024: #5

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Who are the next two best players on the Packers

Poll ended at 05 May 2024 09:43

Kenny Clark
33%
Elgton Jenkins
28%
Christian Watson
14%
Preston Smith
No votes
AJ Dillon
No votes
Keisean Nixon
No votes
Quay Walker
No votes
Romeo Doubs
No votes
Devonte Wyatt
No votes
Lukas Van Ness
No votes
Josh Myers
No votes
Eric Stokes
No votes
Luke Musgrave
No votes
TJ Slaton
No votes
Kingsley Enagbare
No votes
Jayden Reed
6%
Xavier McKinney
11%
Josh Jacobs
8%
Tucker Kraft
No votes

Total votes: 36

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Clark had a nice year last season but I feel like he's a good DT not a great or elite one. I don't buy that our D is screwed if Clark misses time. It is a loss but it's not crippling. He's like 8 for me.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

I'm taking Reed and Doubs over Watson right now. Watson has alot to prove still. I'm hoping Watson has a break out year and makes All Pro. Along with Musgrave and Love. :beer2:

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
05 May 2024 15:05
I'm taking Reed and Doubs over Watson right now. Watson has alot to prove still. I'm hoping Watson has a break out year and makes All Pro. Along with Musgrave and Love. :beer2:
Definitely agree with the Watson take. Yes, he is a great athlete, but he has never proven to be a talented WR. He has not shown good hands, and doesn't create the separation he should most of the time with his speed. Route running needs to improve.. It still so hard to gauge him because he cannot stay healthy for long stretches, which has probably limited his development as a true WR. Yes he has flashed at times. We need more from him

His great speed can help the team as we all know when he plays especially Running game and probably TE play. Im pretty sure KC drafted their speedster to maybe help Kelce, as his regular season numbers dropped some.

Watson's size and speed should be a regular nightmare for almost every CB in the league yet IMO his lack of ball skills hasn't brought that to fruition.