2010s All-Decade Team

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

NCF wrote:
10 Apr 2020 07:17
texas wrote:
09 Apr 2020 15:55
Actually, DeAndre Hopkins is the guy I was forgetting. He's above Jordy easily. And above Fitz and honestly above Megatron, at least for this decade.
I was looking at him, too, but deck stacked against him given he didn't get drafted until 2013. Hard to overlook what some of these other guys did for three seasons while he was still on campus.
I disagree, several of the other players on that list missed 3 (or more) seasons of the decade.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

3 time 1st Team All-Pro and 2 time 2nd Team All-Pro LB Bill Forester did not make the Sixties All Decade team.....but Larry Morris did. There is no valid explanation that I know of. Bill Forester started at LB on 2 NFL Championship Packers teams. His 1961 and 1962 NFLCG team defenses pitched consecutive game shut outs versus the Giants.