Z Cleared - Designated to Return from IR

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Half Empty
Reactions:

Post by Half Empty »

If one needs outside motivation during the playoffs, especially with this team's track record...

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Scott4Pack wrote:
11 Jan 2022 05:06
Half Empty wrote:
11 Jan 2022 09:44
I hope that Z has a real chip on his shoulder, after missing so much time. And I'm sure that he will.

Maybe he'll even be a great veteran inspiration in the playoffs. I'd love a new and bigger SPARK for this team. I think he would more than Bahktiari or Jaire.

M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N-!!!
If one needs outside motivation during the playoffs, especially with this team's track record...
Leadership and providing a "spark" isn't a matter of players "needing outside motivation," but a matter of channeling and focusing that motivation toward productive and useful means.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Remember Woodson in the SB, even after he got hurt? The D was very much aware of his motivation

Half Empty
Reactions:

Post by Half Empty »

OK, semantics

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
11 Jan 2022 09:49
Scott4Pack wrote:
Half Empty wrote:
11 Jan 2022 09:44
I hope that Z has a real chip on his shoulder, after missing so much time. And I'm sure that he will.

Maybe he'll even be a great veteran inspiration in the playoffs. I'd love a new and bigger SPARK for this team. I think he would more than Bahktiari or Jaire.

M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N-!!!
Leadership and providing a "spark" isn't a matter of players "needing outside motivation," but a matter of channeling and focusing that motivation toward productive and useful means.
I was thinking along these lines as well, but you articulated it better than I was thinking it. :aok:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

BF004 wrote:
11 Jan 2022 16:38
YoHoChecko wrote:
11 Jan 2022 09:49
Scott4Pack wrote:

I was thinking along these lines as well, but you articulated it better than I was thinking it. :aok:
He keeps up with these reasonable and level-headed responses, we may need to send him to the Round Table for some re-training….