Green Bay Packers News 2022

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Overall I think at this point the Watson stat means the Packers scored a lot of points vs the Cowboys and were terrible every other game so the stat is incredibly skewed.

The population size of Watson being in a game is very limited. So I don't take much stock in the stat yet.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
16 Nov 2022 15:23
Overall I think at this point the Watson stat means the Packers scored a lot of points vs the Cowboys and were terrible every other game so the stat is incredibly skewed.

The population size of Watson being in a game is very limited. So I don't take much stock in the stat yet.
the success WAtson had Sunday changes the way a defense has to play us, Watson will account for 2 defenders, not to double him can turn into a TD in one play, that singles up everyone else, should give us a stronger running game to, but he has to continue to catch most of the passes.

Easy to see why Gute made sure to get him, myself it was a tough choice between him, Pearce, and Pickton I think was his name, that graph shows how valuable Watson (speed) is to the rest of the offense, for 9 games we've missed what MVS brought prior, same thing, that kind of speed requires two defenders to deal with

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
16 Nov 2022 15:43
go pak go wrote:
16 Nov 2022 15:23

the success WAtson had Sunday changes the way a defense has to play us, Watson will account for 2 defenders, not to double him can turn into a TD in one play, that singles up everyone else, should give us a stronger running game to, but he has to continue to catch most of the passes.

Easy to see why Gute made sure to get him, myself it was a tough choice between him, Pearce, and Pickton I think was his name, that graph shows how valuable Watson (speed) is to the rest of the offense, for 9 games we've missed what MVS brought prior, same thing, that kind of speed requires two defenders to deal with
I'm not disputing any of that.

But still only one reference point. (Cowboys). Hopefully he keeps it up.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Bizarre factoid, packers are 14th (of 16) in the NFC in scoring, yet Aaron leads the NFC in touchdowns with 17.

Strong finish, he could be up around 35 again.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

From the 3rd of October to the 18th of December the Packers got 3 $%@# home games. Not that it matters, but $%@# you NFL scheduling! 3 damn homes games in 76 days!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pckfn23 wrote:
17 Nov 2022 22:30
From the 3rd of October to the 18th of December the Packers got 3 $%@# home games. Not that it matters, but $%@# you NFL scheduling! 3 damn homes games in 76 days!
The schedule was a joke this year. Not that it mattered. But just another thing to add to the pile. Planets just aligned to make sure we finally had a down year.
RIP JustJeff

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pckfn23 wrote:
Packers had four of first six games at home and went 2-2 at Lambeau, 3-3 overall. I’m not sure scheduling is the thing that bothers me about the Packers this year.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

APB wrote:
17 Nov 2022 22:36
Pckfn23 wrote:
Packers had four of first six games at home and went 2-2 at Lambeau, 3-3 overall. I’m not sure scheduling is the thing that bothers me about the Packers this year.
That's why I said "Not that it matters." It still is annoying as hell.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Thursday marked the fifth straight loss as a favorite for the Packers, which is their longest losing streak as a favorite within a season.
At some point Vegas is gonna figure out it's 2022 and the Packers just aren't that good.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Pckfn23 wrote:
19 Nov 2022 11:19
Progress!!
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

*their

The left needs to be exterminated

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

paco wrote:
18 Nov 2022 11:01
Is love so bad we can’t give rodgers a week off to heal?
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pckfn23 wrote:
20 Nov 2022 09:27
thanks, great vid, Kingsley shows great hands, he's was held several times in this clip, ref standing right there, no call

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

https://dairylandexpress.com/2022/11/20 ... 22-season/
After having a glimmer of hope that the Green Bay Packers may have found something following a come-from-behind win over Dallas, any sort of playoff hopes that may have still existed, were dashed on Thursday night as the continued realization that this just isn’t a good football team became a reality once again.

Although the Packers are not mathematically eliminated from playoff contention yet, that feels like it’s just a formality at this time. Without question, this will go down as one of the more disappointing seasons in some time, and depending on how this offseason plays out, it could be the turning point in what is the end of a very successful era of football in Green Bay.

There are certainly times when one has to squint harder than others to find something good, but more often than not, there are always some positives — even if they’re small — that can be gleaned from even the most disappointing of seasons. I did my best to find five of them as something that we can hang our hats on at this point in the season...

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Pckfn23 wrote:
20 Nov 2022 09:27
Good stuff! Yeah, he’s already making himself known. Maybe fans and announcers aren’t noticing him yet. But they will.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

A new low
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Drj820 wrote:
22 Nov 2022 16:50

A new low
Geronimo wasn’t terrible. If Ruvell Martin shows up, tho, you should worry.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Drj820 wrote:
22 Nov 2022 16:50

A new low
but Rodgers TRUSTS him, yo!
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto