Colts @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Sept. 15th, 12:00 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pugger wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:05
Pckfn23 wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:03
image.png

Someone is missing... :roll:
Who?
I don't see Gary.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
15 Sep 2024 14:59

Bahk is a big talker
Yeah I don't know if he is salty or genuinely happy for Dillon.

I mean the difference between letting Diilon vs you (David B) on standing on the sideline is over $20 million in cap hit....so yeah.

Also the Packers did end up losing like $1.5 million in cap space because David B filed an injury claim to get like $2.5 Million as a disability benefit. We will get a small cap hit next year too.
Last edited by go pak go on 15 Sep 2024 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Pckfn23 wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:06
Pugger wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:05
Pckfn23 wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:03
image.png

Someone is missing... :roll:
Who?
Rashan Gary... very disappointing. Gotta be better when he is needed.
I shouldn't have picked him in here's Johnny... ;)

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

Anthony Richardson is a great athlete but a terrible QB right now.

I thought Quay Walker had a terrible game even before the dropped pick.

I can't say yet if our defense is all that great and better than last year.

The game may have looked quite a bit different if we don't fumble 7 points away.

MLF probably gets a B+ to A- for his coaching job.

We got a win against a mediocre team with our backup QB. I will take that.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

go pak go wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:08
Drj820 wrote:

Bahk is a big talker

I mean the difference between letting Diilon vs you (David B) on standing on the sideline is over $20 million in cap hit....so yeah.

Also the Packers did end up losing like $1.5 million in cap space because David B filed an injury claim to get like $2.5 Million as a disability benefit. We will get a small cap hit next year too.
I didn't see anything wrong with David's post.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pugger wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:12
go pak go wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

Bahk is a big talker

I lean towards it sounding genuine as well.
Yoop wrote:

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

MY_TAKE wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:10

The game may have looked quite a bit different if we don't fumble 7 points away.

I couldn't see the game but to go out there with a backup QB and pull out a win like that I give the coaching staff kudos. TN just dropped a home game to AR and the Jets. Let's hope we can do the same next week.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

Bahk is a big talker

I think he’s letting us know that he wasn’t allowed on the sideline. He spent all his time tweeting during games.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Drj820 wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:16
Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:

I think he’s letting us know that he wasn’t allowed on the sideline. He spent all his time tweeting during games.
Unless he is officially retired but not on the roster or our IR is he allowed on the sidelines?

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:

He isn't on the team.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pugger wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:15
MY_TAKE wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:10

I couldn't see the game but to go out there with a backup QB and pull out a win like that I give the coaching staff kudos. TN just dropped a home game to AR and the Jets. Let's hope we can do the same next week.
Think there may be a shot Mallik can attack his old defense.

Gonna have to give Willis the ball more next week.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Only real knock I have on our defense is getting owned by Jonathan Taylor the second half. Had no answer for him.

Don't really know what our reason for being weak in that area was.
Yoop wrote:

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Drj820 wrote:
Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:

Hmm, can't imagine why they wouldn't want him and his stinky attitude around the team, while Dillon who has always been a booster is allowed.

I'm going to do the time-honored Packer Huddle thing of saying I told you so while also being a cry baby (*clears throat*)... I called him a cancer, and I was ridiculed for it!! :(
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I know it got boring and slow from the Jacobs fumble on, but dang that was a fun win

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

go pak go wrote:
15 Sep 2024 15:45
Only real knock I have on our defense is getting owned by Jonathan Taylor the second half. Had no answer for him.

Don't really know what our reason for being weak in that area was.
Taylor can make a lot of tacklers look silly.

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Great performance by the team, given the circumstances.

And even still, we left a lot of points on the field due to our sloppiness.

You would think that once that gets cleaned up, we're going to be one of the top teams in the league!

A couple other notes:

1) Malik Willis should get a game ball, not only for what he did, which was put out the most competent backup performance for us since Matt Flynn (maybe Love vs Philly but that was only like 1 half so I'm arbitrarily not going to count it because it goes against my narrative!), but especially for what he did not do, which was try to force anything or try to put the team on his back. He stuck to the script which is exactly what we want in this offense. Also I was a Malik Willis hater before he came here, now I am a big fan.

2) Quay sort of sucks. My friend the expert player evaluator has never liked him, but man does he always seem to come up short. He needs to do better.

3) Not sold on Narveson, obviously. His makes look shaky and he has had a couple of costly misses (well, could have been costly today) on kicks that shouldn't be that tough. Missing 1 was ok, but missing 2 is a problem.

4) Don't know if it was just that the Colts suck, or that we're good, but we stomped them on defense. Makes me wonder if the slippery field last week was the primary cause of our problems on defense. I already noted that it probably hurt us, but maybe it hurt us even more than I thought.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

2-0 in the home opener!

Oh, and by the way....your welcome!

But seriously, might have had some heat stroke. Went down at halftime, got 2 waters. Guy, don't remember his name, was amazing. I'm all sunburnt but we won. Amazing game!
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

*their

The left needs to be exterminated

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Good win. That’s the way you have to win with a backup QB. LaFleur cooked up an amazing game plan. Offensive line played wel when they weren’t getting in their own way.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Did we run any play not out of gun?
Yoop wrote:

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
15 Sep 2024 18:55
Did we run any play not out of gun?
I thought I saw a few. Interestingly they ran a lot from pistol which I think is the move when Love returns to limit the amount he needs to use his legs.
Cancelled by the forum elites.