What are you listening to..?

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

BF004 wrote:
06 Feb 2024 07:14
Great guy.

Saw him on a USO tour while I was overseas. Couldn't ask for a more gracious celebrity or greater patriot.

RIP brother.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

I don't always watch these type of videos but I did today. This song I stayed away from because Jonathan stayed away from doing it live. I can see why he did it. Such a brutal, raw and emotional song, it really is incredible. I listened to it with the therapist doing her thing and then the song by itself.

Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

Trudge wrote:
07 Mar 2024 19:47
I don't always watch these type of videos but I did today. This song I stayed away from because Jonathan stayed away from doing it live. I can see why he did it. Such a brutal, raw and emotional song, it really is incredible. I listened to it with the therapist doing her thing and then the song by itself.

Just brutal stuff man. As a survivor myself, I had to turn it off . But props to this guy for having the courage to write a song about his experiences. Many cannot even speak of them aloud. Hope whoever did that to him is burning in hell.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Captain_Ben wrote:
07 Mar 2024 21:56
Trudge wrote:
07 Mar 2024 19:47

Just brutal stuff man. As a survivor myself, I had to turn it off . But props to this guy for having the courage to write a song about his experiences. Many cannot even speak of them aloud. Hope whoever did that to him is burning in hell.
I hear it was his babysitter and she passed. Happened when he was a little kid. It took him 20 years to do it live, in 2015. Hasn't touched it since. Thankfully I'm not a survivor, so my heart goes out to you and those who have been abused like this.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

I heard that song years ago. It is heartbreaking to hear the end, but really incredible that Jonathan had the strength to compose and record this song at all, also incredible that he performed it live.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto