OTA's 2022

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

yoop is the King of Packers-Huddle, yes. :hail: :hail: :king:

Is it just you or does this guy seem to babble on and on without making any sense whatsoever? Does he lurch from one non sequitur to another? Are you baffled by his obscure metaphors? Are there so many typos you think that maybe he was typing while wearing a catcher's mit? Can he really MEAN what he just said? What in the hell is hey talking about, anyway? Is this guy smoking something? Well, yes...in fact he is, and lightly tethered in orbit high above the Earth, Bong remains far beyond the grasp of the even the most powerful of Warriors.
https://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/bong.htm
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Realist wrote:
17 Jun 2022 20:43
Absolutely fascinating how yoop continues to generate so many responses. Mind boggling.
He’s a legend for a reason
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Realist wrote:
17 Jun 2022 20:43
Absolutely fascinating how yoop continues to generate so many responses. Mind boggling.
As one who is so often guilty, just can’t help myself sometimes. I do blame myself though.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Labrev wrote:
17 Jun 2022 20:51
yoop is the King of Packers-Huddle, yes. :hail: :hail: :king:

Is it just you or does this guy seem to babble on and on without making any sense whatsoever? Does he lurch from one non sequitur to another? Are you baffled by his obscure metaphors? Are there so many typos you think that maybe he was typing while wearing a catcher's mit? Can he really MEAN what he just said? What in the hell is hey talking about, anyway? Is this guy smoking something? Well, yes...in fact he is, and lightly tethered in orbit high above the Earth, Bong remains far beyond the grasp of the even the most powerful of Warriors.
https://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/bong.htm
This is eerily accurate, actually…

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Drj820 wrote:
24 May 2022 16:00
Bahk still not practicing, normal and cool im sure. amirite.
:messedup:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

TheSkeptic wrote:
01 Jun 2022 04:08
Watkins not being there is small potatoes compared to who else isn't.

David Bakhtiari. We see Tonyan, Hill and Jenkins working on rehab and running around looking good.

But Bakh is NOT back. And MLF said something about "hoping" that he would be ready for training camp. WTF? 9 months longer than the other 3 and he still can't be there for non-contact practice???
Great post

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
01 Jun 2022 10:29
https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootbal ... -year/amp/

I think you are getting some bad information Skeptic.
And this is why you don’t take what coaches say in pressers as Gospel. Coaches wish and dream and even lie. Been that way forever. You get news not from the orgs ministry of truth, but from quality beat writers and reporters who don’t just carry water for the team. Packers just don’t have many of those types anymore.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Drj820 wrote:
24 Jul 2022 18:58
Pckfn23 wrote:

And this is why you don’t take what coaches say in pressers as Gospel. Coaches wish and dream and even lie. Been that way forever. You get news not from the orgs ministry of truth, but from quality beat writers and reporters who don’t just carry water for the team. Packers just don’t have many of those types anymore.
Funny trying to make my post seem like it has anything to do with taking the coach or coaches word as gospel. I know you think that happens, but you are sorely mistaken. So that you understand, I was referring to Skeptic's post saying that Bakhtiari was not at OTAs:
Just be there. Help the younger players. Do your rehab there. Be a teammate. If Tonyan, Hill and Jenkins ca be there doing their rehab, why can't Bakh? Those 3 are not taking snaps away from the young ones. Jenkins is a seasoned veteran now, if he can show up why can't Bakh?
Which is why I posted the article that said:
Now during the Packers’ OTA, Bakhtiari has not been fully participating in the club’s team drills. Instead, he’s been working on the side
Here is my comment on Bakhtiari missing OTAs.
Does not competing at OTAs mean he isn't ready or won't be ready for TC? No idea, we shall see.
Now we see, which is not good at all.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
24 Jul 2022 18:58
Pckfn23 wrote:

Coaches are in the business of encouraging there players, specially wounded players, we shouldn't expect a negative comment about one from a coach, it's not so much lying, it's more to protect the psychic of the player, and instilling a positive attitude, depression become a pit of despair, ya don't want your player to give up hope.

quality beat writers???? that my friend is ozy moronic, Beat writers, like all journalist have one built in flaw, they must sell what they put on paper, so often they must embellish and LIE to do so, I think we need to try and read between the lines from both sources.
We know without any telling that Bahk has had recurring set backs, and fluid buildup, he's 12 months beyond when most acl's are healed, I don't need anyone to tell me how dire his situation is.