Green Bay Packers News 2023

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Yoop wrote:
20 Jan 2024 12:14
Scott4Pack wrote:
19 Jan 2024 17:33
Pckfn23 wrote:
19 Jan 2024 16:20

He's speaking to the option to defer, which was not added until 2008
I heard somebody explain that recently. If you win the toss, you are almost certain to defer. Because under some circumstances you could end up kicking off at the start of BOTH halves. That is why Jaire’s prank a few weeks ago was really bad.
haha, give whomever explained that a few of your Green Chile's Scott, but give him the ones that still have a yellow hue to them, the hotties :rotf:
You might be surprised how many Midwesterners move down to New Mexico and do well at eating the hot green chili.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Wow. Wheelen must be actually really sick.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Scott4Pack wrote:
20 Jan 2024 16:54
Yoop wrote:
Scott4Pack wrote:
19 Jan 2024 17:33

I heard somebody explain that recently. If you win the toss, you are almost certain to defer. Because under some circumstances you could end up kicking off at the start of BOTH halves. That is why Jaire’s prank a few weeks ago was really bad.
haha, give whomever explained that a few of your Green Chile's Scott, but give him the ones that still have a yellow hue to them, the hotties :rotf:
You might be surprised how many Midwesterners move down to New Mexico and do well at eating the hot green chili.
oh I'am sure, I lived 3 miles South of Colorado line north of the small town of Aztec back in 1981, I use to get a bundle of the jumbo Jim red peppers, they where very mild and sweet, would seed em and lay them spread out in a sandwich, was told if I let them age they would turn green and get hot, eventually, they never lasted that long for me, loved em.
little place in town made stuffed deep dish Navajo Taco's, awesome, never get that stuff around here :aok:

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Yoop wrote:
20 Jan 2024 17:16
Scott4Pack wrote:
20 Jan 2024 16:54
Yoop wrote:

oh I'am sure, I lived 3 miles South of Colorado line north of the small town of Aztec back in 1981, I use to get a bundle of the jumbo Jim red peppers, they where very mild and sweet, would seed em and lay them spread out in a sandwich, was told if I let them age they would turn green and get hot, eventually, they never lasted that long for me, loved em.
little place in town made stuffed deep dish Navajo Taco's, awesome, never get that stuff around here :aok:
I know Aztec. It likely hasn't changed one bit since 81. We were not far from there in June, on our way to camping near Flagstaff.

But if you want the best Mexican food in the world, you need to go further South. Go to the Las Cruces area.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Heckuva season from Elgton! :aok: