Packers at Lions GDT, Dec 13 3:25pm CST, FOX

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
16 Dec 2020 09:31

maybe we should try Alexander in the slot, simply bring some talent into those middle zones.
I did agree with Herman when he said that as well. Sullivan for whatever reason has had a really tough month. It was strange seeing him being outperformed by Will Redmond.

Some things I would like to see the Packers try more of:

1. Play Vernon Scott in that Nickle and Dime LB role more. Try Scott's hand at covering TE's

2. Have Martin play more period. I don't care if it's to replace Barnes or Kirksey. Just get Martin more and more on the field.

3. Have Jaw play more interior corner. I don't know either who would be better placed on the outside. Maybe Jackson. But we can't be letting these slots and TEs continue to destroy us.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

:ambulance: :ambulance: :ambulance: :ambulance:

Read More. Post Less.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

NCF wrote:
16 Dec 2020 12:48
:ambulance: :ambulance: :ambulance: :ambulance:
Perhaps they meant a fractured hyoid bone? It can be serious if it interferes with breathing or swallowing
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi