Packers @ Bears Official GDT - NOON - OCT. 17th

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

5-1 with a total hodge podge make shift OL and historically embarrassing red zone D.

Elgton back and about to get Bak to help TOP and scoring. Z and Jaire not out yet, with Jaylon Smith in the works. This d could be alright come December/January.

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Solid win. I was wondering after the first few drives if maybe Pettine did actually know how to stop us. But nope. Same old Bears. Same old Bears QBs.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

$%@# love Amos on Twitter

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

lupedafiasco wrote:
17 Oct 2021 14:54
Saw it during the game but couldn't make out what he said.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

wallyuwl wrote:
17 Oct 2021 17:35
lupedafiasco wrote:
17 Oct 2021 14:54
Saw it during the game but couldn't make out what he said.
that was a pretty epic moment right there.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

Couldn't watch today. How bad did Jaylon Smith look? Taking a beating on Twitter.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

im gonna have to rewatch the game on game pass because i did not get to eagle eye while being at work, but everytime i looked up I saw a few things...entire offense looked like it got all of its sparks from Aaron Jones.

The Rodgers belt celebration/hype freakout was absolutely epic.

Kenny Clark looked to dominate.

Garvin once again looked good on my tv.

Amos is such a solid football player.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Drj820 wrote:
17 Oct 2021 17:51
im gonna have to rewatch the game on game pass because i did not get to eagle eye while being at work, but everytime i looked up I saw a few things...entire offense looked like it got all of its sparks from Aaron Jones.

The Rodgers belt celebration/hype freakout was absolutely epic.

Kenny Clark looked to dominate.

Garvin once again looked good on my tv.

Amos is such a solid football player.
Fields needs seasoning. Nagy should look into a new profession.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

packman114 wrote:
17 Oct 2021 17:47
Couldn't watch today. How bad did Jaylon Smith look? Taking a beating on Twitter.
Definitely didnt have a good game. Struggled to make some tackles and looks like the team favored Barnes after a bit.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

williewasgreat wrote:
17 Oct 2021 13:32
The inconsistency with refs in this league is frustrating.
They are consistently bad.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

williewasgreat wrote:
17 Oct 2021 13:53
I guess Preston is injured too.
Did he return?

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Good div win. Not pretty at times but we beat a solid tram with our jv players sprinkled in.

DL played well. Kenny is a man picking on boys. Dean stacked another solid day. Need the edge guys to get home. Garvin is growing but its time Gary. I have stood by him but its time to finish. I dont like Barry moving him around. Hes not Z.

This secondary is good. Man I hope Jaire gets back bc they can be shut down. I am with the group that loved moving to Douglas. Him and dunbar will be great depth.

On the OL the right side struggled. Turner had a few bad plays and Newman was fooled at times. Still they held up agaisnt a strong front. Just. Get. Healthy.

Some of the early play calling was weird again but got enough points to win. I hope MVS is back. We are missing that deep speed. Nothing less then 30 next week!!!!!!

GPG

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: A win is a win!!!!

Just watched it. Feel really bad for EQSB. That was the best play of his career.

Man. Royce Newman needs to go on the bench once we get a full Oline back. I'm just so sick of all the Oline communication breakdowns on his side.

I think we have a corner in Douglas too. He was a lot of fun to watch! Garvin is sneaking up to being a good player. Defniitely looks like they shift protection to hold off Gary, but Garvin is taking advantage. Love to see it.

Kenny Clark was a monster today.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Backthepack4ever wrote:
17 Oct 2021 19:08

This secondary is good. Man I hope Jaire gets back bc they can be shut down. I am with the group that loved moving to Douglas. Him and dunbar will be great depth.

GPG
Yeah this is what I was meaning regarding Douglas. He was in my mind our only hope because Yiadom has been garbage all year and once again was responsible for half the Bears points.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

Did Runyan play better than Newman today? Just wondering if our best 5 will be Bak-EJ-Myers/Patrick-Runyan-Turner when Bak is ready.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Hands down Runyan was better.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Hope meyers is not just “not out for the year” good, but like “not going on IR” good and maybe “back in two weeks” good.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Drj820 wrote:
17 Oct 2021 19:20
Hope meyers is not just “not out for the year” good, but like “not going on IR” good and maybe “back in two weeks” good.
With our medical staff? That’s a full amputation.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Also, people can't blame the cold weather anymore for Pam Oliver.

She clearly struggles with her speech. I don't know what the issue is and I feel for her. But she also can't effectively do her job.

I would rather see some younger person get the opportunity. I know she is a legend and I know the sideline reporter doesn't provide much value anyway in these smaller covered games, but you would think she has enough money by now to hang it up.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

in the past whenever someone in the secondary goes out, or whenever we miss just like one or two defensive starters...the whole defense is just AWFUL. I give my props to Barry for not crashing the car at this time. Lots of no names looking good. Props.