Rodgers future

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

NCF wrote:
11 Feb 2022 08:22
I hate myself for this, but...

I noticed a few tabloids popping up on Twitter mentioning Rodgers and Shailene were on the outs. No reputable Packers sources ran with it, but fiancé's absence was noticeable, to me, and Rodgers didn't utter a single word about her.
I would normally say "keep that stuff out of here" but I have noticed that Rodgers does seem to be heavily influenced by the women he dates. I even wondered if she had a big part in his vaccine decision since she's an all natural/organic type.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Acrobat wrote:
11 Feb 2022 09:34
NCF wrote:

I noticed a few tabloids popping up on Twitter mentioning Rodgers and Shailene were on the outs. No reputable Packers sources ran with it, but fiancé's absence was noticeable, to me, and Rodgers didn't utter a single word about her.
I would normally say "keep that stuff out of here" but I have noticed that Rodgers does seem to be heavily influenced by the women he dates. I even wondered if she had a big part in his vaccine decision since she's an all natural/organic type.
you say keep that out of here...and then you add in the bomb of vaccine chatter. (i am saying this jokingly, but that is funny!!)

I really think Rodgers would have come to that decision on his own though.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Drj820 wrote:
11 Feb 2022 09:37
Acrobat wrote:
NCF wrote:

you say keep that out of here...and then you add in the bomb of vaccine chatter. (i am saying this jokingly, but that is funny!!)

Haha, more of an example of how I think he lets himself get influenced by the ladies.

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

The word of many outlets is definitely that Rodgers speech did shift the odds further away from GB. I didn‘t watch it (who cares about a regular season MVP, for me the real season is the postseason), it was probably just another one of those „empty“ speeches, yada, yada, yada. I doubt though you can derive conclusions.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

German_Panzer wrote:
11 Feb 2022 16:40
The word of many outlets is definitely that Rodgers speech did shift the odds further away from GB. I didn‘t watch it (who cares about a regular season MVP, for me the real season is the postseason), it was probably just another one of those „empty“ speeches, yada, yada, yada. I doubt though you can derive conclusions.
I didn't see it but from what I heard it is still up in the air what he does.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

German_Panzer wrote:
Well, if the speech shifted odds of him playing elsewhere, the speech is potentially relevant? So maybe you should watch it if you want to understand these 'media outlet words' you are referencing? That you are also commenting on?

Seems like you are going out of your way to tell us you are intentionally remaining underinformed to comment on this topic, yet commenting anyways.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

I don’t know, I came away from the special feeling like he’s a guy that really likes Green Bay now.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Acrobat wrote:
11 Feb 2022 10:44
Drj820 wrote:
11 Feb 2022 09:37
Acrobat wrote:

Haha, more of an example of how I think he lets himself get influenced by the ladies.
We should influence the guys. ;)

I gotta say I thought she was "different". I just didn't see the attraction - I never thought she was all that pretty.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Drj820 wrote:
11 Feb 2022 08:58
i thought the speech was on point. He honored the dead and also gave HUGE props to Lacoach, as well as even mentioned his former enemies by name in Mark and Brian. Classy.
And this makes me believe that if Ball and company can do some creative accounting Rodgers is coming back for one more try at this. We shall see...

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

BF004 wrote:
11 Feb 2022 18:28
German_Panzer wrote:
Well, if the speech shifted odds of him playing elsewhere, the speech is potentially relevant? So maybe you should watch it if you want to understand these 'media outlet words' you are referencing? That you are also commenting on?

Seems like you are going out of your way to tell us you are intentionally remaining underinformed to comment on this topic, yet commenting anyways.
Just wanted to pass word. No more, no less, no Rodgers? 😄

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

I want him gone.

Denver is my guess.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Ghost_Lombardi wrote:
12 Feb 2022 09:38
I want him gone.

Denver is my guess.
I want the draft and free agency to finish. I want the 2022 schedule to be announced. I want the 2022 regular season to start. And I want to be at Lambeau Field when Leroy Butler's Lambeau Field Hall of Fame event occurs and his name is unveiled in the inner sanctum to a standing ovation. I want Dilweg, Lewellen, Howton, Gillingham and Sharpe to be elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

I want I want I want I want I want .......... :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :cigar:

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

I want to have fun this off-season and next season and all the seasons thereafter. :jam:

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Ian can't even give us Super Bowl Sunday.

RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

This either really know they need him or they are really worried about being blamed for shipping him off

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I just wish they’d have waited until AFTER the SB to start all this contract speculation nonsense. All these SB Sunday tweets do is feed into the Rodgers-needs-attention narrative that isn’t being driven by Rodgers at all.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

APB wrote:
13 Feb 2022 09:28
I just wish they’d have waited until AFTER the SB to start all this contract speculation nonsense. All these SB Sunday tweets do is feed into the Rodgers-needs-attention narrative that isn’t being driven by Rodgers at all.
Seems like we’ve had tons of nfl news over past couple weeks and not much of it has anything to do with the super bowl. Game lacks buzz.