2022 WR's

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Week 1 WRs on 53

Sammy Watkins
14%
Randall Cobb
14%
Alan Lazard
14%
Christian Watson
9%
Christian Watson (on PUP)
4%
Romeo Doubs
15%
Juwann Winfree
10%
Amari Rodgers
12%
Malik Taylor
No votes
Danny Davis
1%
Ishmael Hyman
1%
Samori Toure
6%

Total votes: 181

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
03 Nov 2022 18:59
Now that the trade deadline has passed, how do we feel about a guy like Will Fuller? He’s the deep threat GB is missing with Watson out most weeks and he’s been rumored to be a person of interest for the Pack in the past. Might be a nice consolation prize without sacrificing any future picks.

If I’m being honest, at this point I think I’d rather have Fuller on the roster than Watkins. Watkins has proven to be what he’s been throughout his entire career - an injury prone under-achiever. Just as soon move on.
Yeah. I am absolutely ready to move on from Sammy Watkins. He's just taking snaps from guys like Toure at this point.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

go pak go wrote:
03 Nov 2022 19:54
APB wrote:
Now that the trade deadline has passed, how do we feel about a guy like Will Fuller? He’s the deep threat GB is missing with Watson out most weeks and he’s been rumored to be a person of interest for the Pack in the past. Might be a nice consolation prize without sacrificing any future picks.

If I’m being honest, at this point I think I’d rather have Fuller on the roster than Watkins. Watkins has proven to be what he’s been throughout his entire career - an injury prone under-achiever. Just as soon move on.
Yeah. I am absolutely ready to move on from Sammy Watkins. He's just taking snaps from guys like Toure at this point.
Watkins and Watson and A. Rodgers.

LombardiTime
Reactions:

Post by LombardiTime »

APB wrote:

I agree with the bolded above.

There was a lot of chatter in the press last week about Sammy going back to Buffalo for the first time since he player there, how much he loved the Bills, etc.

Watkins finished with 1 catch for 3 yards. Rodgers, who never throws to young receivers, mostly went to Doubs and Toure. Even Amari Rodgers had more reception yards.

He looks slow and of course has repeatedly been injured already. He is also on a one year deal.

With Watson, Lazard, and eventually Cobb coming back and the other youngsters earning opportunities, it does not make sense to keep giving Watkins snaps.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

LombardiTime wrote:
03 Nov 2022 20:19

With Watson, Lazard, and eventually Cobb coming back
:lol: in 2025?