Here's Johnny!! (Drizzly Bears) Wk 2 2022

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

Jonesey, with Sammy a close second.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Yoop wrote:
19 Sep 2022 16:03
Pugger wrote:
19 Sep 2022 12:45
I'll vote for Jones too. His legs carried the night.

I missed submitting my candidate because I was in Phoenix all week. My Sweet Adeline chorus was competing in the SA International convention and we placed 5th out of 26! :grin: Coming home on time to watch the Pack beat the Bears made the whole week complete. :packers:
congrats :aok:
Every one of my 91 member chorus received a medal the size if a silver dollar. Many a happy tear was shed for sure. :banana:

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Pugger wrote:
19 Sep 2022 18:40
Yoop wrote:
Pugger wrote:
19 Sep 2022 12:45
I'll vote for Jones too. His legs carried the night.

I missed submitting my candidate because I was in Phoenix all week. My Sweet Adeline chorus was competing in the SA International convention and we placed 5th out of 26! :grin: Coming home on time to watch the Pack beat the Bears made the whole week complete. :packers:
Every one of my 91 member chorus received a medal the size if a silver dollar. Many a happy tear was shed for sure. :banana:
You should post a video of one of ur group's performances.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Aaron Jones

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Realist wrote:
19 Sep 2022 20:21
Pugger wrote:
19 Sep 2022 18:40
Yoop wrote:

You should post a video of one of ur group's performances.
I posted videos of our performances in Phoenix last week in the Cheesehead Chatter forum here. I hope you fellas get a kick out of it and now you can put a face with my name.