Rank the Roster 2023: #12

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Who are the next two best players on the Packers?

Poll ended at 26 May 2023 13:19

Eric Stokes
4%
AJ Dillon
27%
Darnell Savage
2%
Josh Myers
2%
John Runyan
No votes
Quay Walker
24%
Devonte Wyatt
4%
Keisean Nixon
24%
Romeo Doubs
No votes
Lukas Van Ness
No votes
Luke Musgrave
No votes
Jayden Reed
No votes
Tucker Craft
No votes
Jonathan Owens
No votes
Yosh Nijman
No votes
Zach Tom
4%
TJ Slaton
No votes
Kingsley Enagbare
No votes
Samori Toure
7%

Total votes: 45

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
26 May 2023 15:28
So with Rodgers gone, Yoop is going to white knight for Nixon? :dunno: I hope Jordan doesn't get wind of this; he'll be so disappointed.
why should I give in to someone who is and has been wrong and wont admit it, it's the same thing others accuse me of

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Yoop wrote:
26 May 2023 15:33
Crazylegs Starks wrote:
So with Rodgers gone, Yoop is going to white knight for Nixon? :dunno: I hope Jordan doesn't get wind of this; he'll be so disappointed.
why should I give in to someone who is and has been wrong and wont admit it, it's the same thing others accuse me of
Except he - shock horror - wasn't wrong.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
26 May 2023 15:40
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2023 15:33
Crazylegs Starks wrote:
Except he - shock horror - wasn't wrong.
his whole logic was wrong, just because a return guy has 200 return yrds in a playoff game doesn't mean his in season production was worse in following seasons, Howard was still a good returner, according to him Nixon wont be good again this season, and thats a load of crap.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Muwahahahaha my evil plan to steer votes away from Nixon worked! When "Rank The Roster 13" comes out, I will continue my wrath until the forum's opinion of Nixon is so skewed that they forget he's even on the team!

Muwahahaha take that Nixon! :twisted:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

y'all this forum is so weird

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

YoHoChecko wrote:
26 May 2023 22:47
This is what happens when someone is trolling for an argument, gets personal, and complains when there is push back.

There is nothing wrong with a little trolling. I do it sometimes too. There is plenty wrong when it becomes personal - and that is what has been going on since the end of the season. Football is a game, not something to hurt other people over. If people want to fight there are plenty of openings for participants near Mar'inka.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Pckfn23 wrote:
26 May 2023 10:31
Nixon was the KO Returner games 6-17, 12 weeks.
Actually he had one return week 6 and there was no KRs week 7 against the Commanders. Week 8 was when he got 4 returns but it took awhile before he started busting out. Which is probably a natural reaction to getting live reps.

It is quite possible teams will kick differently to him now, but he will still get some chances and make a difference.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
26 May 2023 22:47
Ok, sent out a bunch of messages.

Time to get these shenanigans cleaned up, getting old for everyone. Was really hoping we could move on on our own, but it doesn’t appear likely to happen.

Going to resort to 1 hour, 24 hour, or longer vacations and just deleting posts if we start heading down the same paths.

Now, like adults, who is the next best remaining Packer in 2023?

JordanAlexanderLove
Reactions:

Post by JordanAlexanderLove »

Rome is going to make a lot of you claim you always thought he was great.

I like how no one mentions him now and then all the clowns will claim they knew from jump Rome would be special.

This is the same people that guaranteed Samori Toure wouldn't make the team last season.

Too funny.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Who is Rome?

Read More. Post Less.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

When in Rome

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Doubs, I would assume. He's actually been mentioned a few times in this thread, and was mentioned in #11 (by someone who voted for him).

I didn't vote for him here but he's very much on my radar, probably a Top-15 guy for me and in the running for my next choice.

I like him more for us this year than Quay, who's tied for second in this vote.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

JordanAlexanderLove wrote:
27 May 2023 18:31
Rome is going to make a lot of you claim you always thought he was great.

I like how no one mentions him now and then all the clowns will claim they knew from jump Rome would be special.

This is the same people that guaranteed Samori Toure wouldn't make the team last season.

Too funny.
Who has said he is bad? Lol I have him as WR2 to start the year and we REALLY need him to be productive.

Because for as many people who think the entire WR corps will automatically improve with a year experience…they are still SUPER unproven
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

JordanAlexanderLove
Reactions:

NCF wrote:
27 May 2023 19:53
Who is Rome?
Well, his teammates have been calling him Rome for over a year now, so I assumed anyone with half a clue would recognize that is what he likes to be called.

JordanAlexanderLove
Reactions:

[/quote]

Who has said he is bad?
[/quote]

Never said anyone said he was "bad."

I said that he will make many here claim they thought he was great all along when he has a great season this year.

The thread is about the best players on the roster. Not just about WRs. Maybe you did think he is the 2nd best WR, but you never mentioned him among the best players on the roster.

This is exactly what I am talking about, people that claim things they said all along after the fact.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

28 May 2023 02:03
Who has said he is bad?
[/quote]

Never said anyone said he was "bad."

I said that he will make many here claim they thought he was great all along when he has a great season this year.

The thread is about the best players on the roster. Not just about WRs. Maybe you did think he is the 2nd best WR, but you never mentioned him among the best players on the roster.

This is exactly what I am talking about, people that claim things they said all along after the fact.
[/quote]

And what is I claimed besides that he better be a productive player and he is WR2?

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

28 May 2023 01:52
NCF wrote:
Who is Rome?
Well, his teammates have been calling him Rome for over a year now, so I assumed anyone with half a clue would recognize that is what he likes to be called.
I think many here have, at least, half a clue. I read the board every day. I have not seen one person call him Rome which is why I asked for clarification. Sorry if I fell short of your standards once again, Mike.

Yes, I know exactly who you are. You'd think being on your 3rd user account you would try a little harder to blend in. Not saying you have to agree with everyone... in fact, please don't. Just don't be an asshole. I am willing to give it a try. Are you?

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

NCF wrote:
28 May 2023 09:46
NCF wrote:
Who is Rome?
I think many here have, at least, half a clue. I read the board every day. I have not seen one person call him Rome which is why I asked for clarification. Sorry if I fell short of your standards once again, Mike.

Yes, I know exactly who you are. You'd think being on your 3rd user account you would try a little harder to blend in. Not saying you have to agree with everyone... in fact, please don't. Just don't be an asshole. I am willing to give it a try. Are you?
I knew it!!!! Haha I cracked the case quick.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Not sure I can agree with going Dillon here. Every time he’s in the field the offense is worse.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

NCF wrote:
28 May 2023 09:46
NCF wrote:
Who is Rome?

:idn: :dunno: :nono: