Training Camp - 07/29

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

CWIMM
Reactions:

Post by CWIMM »

APB wrote:
04 Aug 2023 06:01
When not in his QBs doghouse, he looked like an All-Pro receiver during the season, too. ;)
I guess you're being tongue in cheek but Janis never played another snap in the league after the Packers moved on from him. It seems it wasn't Rodgers' fault he didn't put up better numbers ;)
Yoop wrote:
04 Aug 2023 07:08
why will it be tougher for WAtson and Doubs? I don't see why you'd say that, they have a improved Toure, and nothing is going to stop Lafleur from using Reed as his go to slot guy, or as a deep threat, add in Wicks and the TE's and Watson and Doubs will have plenty of help.

actually some media report only expects us to win 4 games, I see no reason for that kind of pessimism , as long as the defense isn't atrocious this offense will be much better then that, but we'll see.
Watson will consistently face the opposing #1 cornerback with teams possibly providing safety help over the top moving forward. Doubs will be covered by the #2 cornerback. That wasn't the case for most of last season. In addition having a first year starter at quarterback won't make it any easier either.

I highly doubt the offense will be any better than last year, let alone much better.