Here's Johnny Week 11

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Gotta give it to Love. Best game of his career by far. That’s not even remotely debatable. Reed would be my 2nd place vote. He was also incredible in this one.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

Gotta be Love. Reed and Wicks close.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Love spread the wealth around and deserves the W.

Get yer votes in, I'll put up next thread in the evening today.

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

I'm going to go with Reed again this week. Wicks is right there, he definitely added some juice on Sunday and had some big plays. Love is right there too, but those 2 missed plays that would have been huge loom for me. Make those and it's a no brainer for me. He's getting there, i'm just not ready to give it to him yet. Not when these 2 young kids played like they did on the same week.

So, Reed gets my vote.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Reed was hot out of the gate and looked like a shoo-in for this but then was a bit invisible in the second half.

Love had a nice game from start to finish, with everyone from WR1 to TE2 making plays off of his passes. And ending a drought (lack of 300+ yard pass games) is a form of expectation-breaking, in the spirit of this competition. So yeah, Love gets my v00t.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

All We Need is LOVE!