Packers @ Panthers GDT: Sunday, Dec. 24th, 12:00 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

go pak go wrote:
23 Dec 2023 18:49
Raptorman wrote:
23 Dec 2023 15:30
Gut feeling the Packers are going to drop this one. On the downside, it would take the Packers out of the playoff race, on the upside it would most likely take the Bears out of picking 1st in the draft.
Gut feeling the Packers absolutely trounce the Panthers and Barry's job gets "safer"

I've seen this script before
Damn I feel this also. 32-10 pack in a laugher and the barry problem gets swept under the rug another week or month when GB does make the playoffs.

GPG

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

been a long time since the Packers game isn't broadcast in the U. P. guess either we or our foe was to good not to broadcast the game, this is Packer country up here, shocking :thwap:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I’m sure if we lose today because Bryce young looks like a HOFer that Barry will be gone tomorrow.

I’m sure we will win tho, maybe it won’t look too pretty, but good enough to keep the DC
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Pckfn23 wrote:
23 Dec 2023 19:11
go pak go wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
23 Dec 2023 17:50

?? How would the Panthers winning take the Bears out of picking 1st?
Bears have the Panthers selection
Good call, forgot about that. Apologize.
Well, it won't be 100%, but at least they have the chance of screwing up the Bears pick. Hell, I don't even know who the Bears traded to them for that pick.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Damn; no Reed?

Who’s gunna get all the end around runs?

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

BF004 wrote:
24 Dec 2023 10:52
Damn; no Reed?

Tucker Kraft
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

So Doubs, Wicks, Sims, Kraft, Heath and Melton are our targets today. Sigh, stupid Watson and stupid hamstrings.

At least Jones and Dillon are a go in the first time in forever.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

BF004 wrote:
24 Dec 2023 10:52
Damn; no Reed?

Bo-man.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

go pak go wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
Gut feeling the Packers are going to drop this one. On the downside, it would take the Packers out of the playoff race, on the upside it would most likely take the Bears out of picking 1st in the draft.
Gut feeling the Packers absolutely trounce the Panthers and Barry's job gets "safer"

This is why it wouldn't break my heart if we dropped this one. I think we'll be fine on offense but if we can make that goof in NY look like a legit NFL QB a couple of weeks ago lord knows what will happen today. If we allow Bryce Young to look like an All-Pro that could just be the trick to force MLF to finally dump Barry. :pray:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pugger wrote:
24 Dec 2023 11:34
go pak go wrote:
Raptorman wrote:

This is why it wouldn't break my heart if we dropped this one. I think we'll be fine on offense but if we can make that goof in NY look like a legit NFL QB a couple of weeks ago lord knows what will happen today. If we allow Bryce Young to look like an All-Pro that could just be the trick to force MLF to finally dump Barry. :pray:
first time listening to a radio broadcast of a Packer game in I can't remember when, sounds like Wayne and Larry are still going strong, doing pre game anyway, hope they still do in game announcing, what a classic duo.

normally Packer games are shown up here no matter if Detroits playing, now that where doing poorly and there doing well, us yoopers get the snub :oops:

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Not sure Stokes deserves to start after last week
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

I really like the way Johnson attacks the ball. Sure he may jump a route wrong but if rather see that then sit back and try to tackle 10 yards later like Ford.
Hoping they keep hope alive for a playoff game today. Would love to get the young guys a taste of that game speed and energy on a year that we don't expect a win rather than next year when we all expect a way better team that may make.noise.in the playoffs

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Ok, don't make him look like an All Pro today please...

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

jglovia wrote:
24 Dec 2023 12:02
I really like the way Johnson attacks the ball. Sure he may jump a route wrong but if rather see that then sit back and try to tackle 10 yards later like Ford.
Hoping they keep hope alive for a playoff game today. Would love to get the young guys a taste of that game speed and energy on a year that we don't expect a win rather than next year when we all expect a way better team that may make.noise.in the playoffs
Ford use to play with wild abandon, but no one can retain that killer ability forever under coach Barry, it's just not possible :lol:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

There we go Quay!!!!
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Quay and Preston!

Blitzing right away, I like it!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Look at that! Bring aggressive pays off.