Rank the Roster 2020: #13

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Who is the next best player on the Packers?

Poll ended at 18 May 2020 07:44

Darnell Savage
28%
Jace Sternberger
No votes
Jamaal Williams
11%
Billy Turner
No votes
Rick Wagner
No votes
Alan Lazard
6%
Devin Funchess
No votes
Dean Lowry
No votes
Christian Kirksey
56%
Oren Burks
No votes
Chandon Sullivan
No votes
Marquez Valdes-Scantling
No votes
Equanimeous St. Brown
No votes
Rashan Gary
No votes
AJ Dillon
No votes

Total votes: 18

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
17 May 2020 11:43
Yeah, Williams also is just sort of blah. The offense plummeted when Jones was out of the game; Williams isn't a dynamic playmaker, either.

Williams is Just a Guy, at RB, definitely won't start.

And our starting RT has not got a single vote yet.

This whole notion of players needing to prove themselves on the field IN GREEN BAY before we take them seriously is sort of silly. Yes, free agents wash out sometimes. But if we're looking at the FUTURE, every vote is a projection. Voting for a guy who may play 30% of the snaps and likely won't make an impact and is solid and steady as a role player before voting for locked-in starters is very strange for me--especially at the RB position. Even if the starting RT is average...

Williams before Wagner makes zero sense. Williams before Turner only even makes sense if you're doing so on the suggestion that Turner may lose his starting job to Lucas Patrick or a rookie.
I think turner is trash Can juice. I like Williams and hope he is on the team bc I think he contributes in tangible and intangible ways. I will Vote Williams well before I vote for billy. Wagner is just don’t expect much, could be wrong. like I said, I think we are in a pool of players that all have flaws now. I think an argument can be made for or against any player in the rotation to play at this point. Besides at certain positions.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23