Z has Surgery - Out Indefinitely

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Z, Preston, Gary, Mercilus, Clark, Keke, and Big DEEEAAAAAANNNNN! QB's gonna be scared the rest of the season!

If Z is going to hit the practice field again, I expect him still to miss at least a week before he plays.
RIP JustJeff

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

paco wrote:
29 Oct 2021 12:06
If Z is going to hit the practice field again, I expect him still to miss at least a week before he plays.
I think he's just letting the GB docs get their hands on him so they can conjure up a timeline + rehab schedule and plan accordingly.
I'd guess he doesn't play until after Thanksgiving - The Rams game just before the bye would work well
He needs time to rebuild and re-tone his muscles, then time to get into game shape.

Then I'd expect him to have a limited role early on, playing about 20 pass rush snaps / game. fingers crossed.
IT. IS. TIME

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BSA wrote:
29 Oct 2021 12:18
paco wrote:
I think he's just letting the GB docs get their hands on him so they can conjure up a timeline + rehab schedule and plan accordingly.
I'd guess he doesn't play until after Thanksgiving - The Rams game just before the bye would work well
He needs time to rebuild and re-tone his muscles, then time to get into game shape.

Then I'd expect him to have a limited role early on, playing about 20 pass rush snaps / game. fingers crossed.
I agree. But the fact he is in GB and can start likely working out....this would be awesome.

Because my thought originally was he would be doing this tweet in late December and then trot out the field for the NFC Title game and just not have the strength or reps to make any actual impact.

Now he may have a fighting chance at doing that.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

paco wrote:
Yeah, Z is all excited to hit the practice field; has no idea the medical staff won't let him sniff a live rep until our week 13 bye :rotf:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
29 Oct 2021 12:39
paco wrote:
Yeah, Z is all excited to hit the practice field; has no idea the medical staff won't let him sniff a live rep until our week 13 bye :rotf:
That still exceeds my expectations after the surgery announcement. I will gladly take that.

Read More. Post Less.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
29 Oct 2021 12:43
YoHoChecko wrote:
29 Oct 2021 12:39
paco wrote:
That still exceeds my expectations after the surgery announcement. I will gladly take that.
Same. My last post was mostly just to temper my own expectations based on Z's tweets.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Massive. I’m fine holding him out for a while though. Get him right. If he comes back it’s huge but we don’t need him really until the playoffs.
Cancelled by the forum elites.