Here's Johnny!! (Pre-postseason game 4) DET Wk17

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

The spirit of the competition is not just boldness of the pick, it's also having a standout performance. For my vote, Taylor was solid, but not really standout.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Il go lazard based off two touchdowns,

but I thought Taylor stood out to me. He is always much better than I expect him to be when I see him on the field.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I'm throwing my vote to Tipa. He kept jumping off the screen at me this week. And PFF seems to agree (let the fireworks begin).
RIP JustJeff

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

That's a lot of high grades for a defense that allowed 37 points to include a game winning drive after the Packer offense had taken the lead late in the game.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

APB wrote:
10 Jan 2022 09:12
That's a lot of high grades for a defense that allowed 37 points to include a game winning drive after the Packer offense had taken the lead late in the game.
Notice, outside of King, they are all Edge rushers. They did their job Sunday. DB's, not so much.
RIP JustJeff

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

I liked the way Taylor ran the ball. Nice one cut guy and stronger than I thought he would be. But hard to argue with Lazard. Especially grabbing that bobble in the end zone to make sure it was a bogus call against us. I'll give props to Winfree for bouncing back as well. He seems to find a way to get open and made a nice grab on that low ball.

Lazard for me.