Divisional Round Games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Which 3 advance other than the obvious Packers?

Bucs, Tennessee, Chiefs
9%
Bucs, Tennessee, Bills
23%
Bucs, Cincinnati, Chiefs
5%
Bucs, Cincinnati, Bills
18%
Rams, Tennessee, Chiefs
14%
Rams, Tennessee, Bills
18%
Rams, Cincinnati, Chiefs
9%
Rams, Cincinnati, Bills
5%

Total votes: 22

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Whew! The Rams tried to give that one away, but luckily Stafford made two awesome throws at the end.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Huge moment for Stafford right there
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Half Empty
Reactions:

Post by Half Empty »

Whew. That was too much like following a Packer game. Glad LA was able to put together that last drive, much like the, who was it, 49ers. :)

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

I wonder what the talking heads will say about Brady now. They better give Stafford his due.

Go Bills!!!!

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Nantz just said the kicker from every visiting team this weekend has kicked the game winner at the last moment! Crazy.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Can’t believe TB12 blew it.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

With TB out, I think whoever wins between Bills and Chiefs is the favorite by far to win :lombardi:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I usually wouldnt pull for the chiefs, but all the playing time they are giving Jerrick McKinnon is making me like them.

But I also have Tyler Bass to root for with the Bills.

McKinnon was somebody I worked with everyday as a student assistant for the football team at Georgia Southern. Bass came in just after I left.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Drj820 wrote:
23 Jan 2022 19:02
I usually wouldnt pull for the chiefs, but all the playing time they are giving Jerrick McKinnon is making me like them.

McKinnon was somebody I worked with everyday as a student assistant for the football team at Georgia Southern. Bass came in just after I left.
I was hoping MN would keep him. But he got a good deal with SF. And then blew out his knee.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Raptorman wrote:
23 Jan 2022 19:28
Drj820 wrote:

I was hoping MN would keep him. But he got a good deal with SF. And then blew out his knee.
Yeah I think Shanahan could have made him a star if he was healthy in SF.
Reid is really using his strengths in KC late in the season. Making him almost a star. Which i have to give Reid props for that.

Im not sure MN ever really knew how to use him in order to get the most out of him. I remember they basically tried to make him like a traditional TB. Which he much more of an athlete/backfield pass catcher etc. Would you say thats fair about not using him to his strengths in MN?

At Georgia Southern he started as a QB, then moved to RB when we needed him, then even played Safety and had multiple INTs in the FCS playoffs. Unreal athlete.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Drj820 wrote:
23 Jan 2022 19:37
Raptorman wrote:
23 Jan 2022 19:28
Drj820 wrote:

Yeah I think Shanahan could have made him a star if he was healthy in SF.
Reid is really using his strengths in KC late in the season. Making him almost a star. Which i have to give Reid props for that.

Im not sure MN ever really knew how to use him in order to get the most out of him. I remember they basically tried to make him like a traditional TB. Which he much more of an athlete/backfield pass catcher etc. Would you say thats fair about not using him to his strengths in MN?

At Georgia Southern he started as a QB, then moved to RB when we needed him, then even played Safety and had multiple INTs in the FCS playoffs. Unreal athlete.
No, I consider the fact that when he was drafted he was behind Adrian Peterson and then Dalvin Cook. Had they not had those guys, I think we would have seen more time on the field. He went to SF to be "The RB" I think and it never worked out for him.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Cant believe the Bills just kicked it to Hill and didnt just punt it out of bounds

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

This is the craziest &%$@ I have ever seen.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Then this game says hold my beer.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Uh, technically wasn't Hill taunting on that TD?
- Vince Lombardi

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

This game is insane! :shock: :P
- Vince Lombardi

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
23 Jan 2022 20:32
Then this game says hold my beer.
$%@# that, hold my whiskey!

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Josh Allen is an absolute stud.
RIP JustJeff

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Absolutely ridiculous
RIP JustJeff

Drj820
Reactions: