Packers @ Lions GDT: Thursday, Nov. 23rd, 11:30 AM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

We all have severe PTSD
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

Great win for the Packers.
GO PACK GO!!!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
23 Nov 2023 14:40
We all have severe PTSD
oh yeah
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Heck of a win!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

TB4
Reactions:

Post by TB4 »

Dagger- Happy Thanksgiving

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

That Turkey is going to taste so much better.
GO PACK GO!!!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

BF004 wrote:
23 Nov 2023 11:30
Packers 31-24

Let’s go shock the world

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

This was the most satisfying win in a long time.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

BF004 wrote:
23 Nov 2023 14:29
williewasgreat wrote:
23 Nov 2023 14:28
Did not like that 3rd down call when you know they are bringing the house.
How can you hate that call? Easy walk in touchdown there. Execution gross
It was open but det was going to bring pressure. Too long of a developing play. I don't blame Love for that underthrow.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

I suspect Love shocked a lot of "experts" today.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

Pugger wrote:
23 Nov 2023 14:45
At least since last Sunday. 🙂
GO PACK GO!!!

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

GJPackerBacker wrote:
23 Nov 2023 14:51
Pugger wrote:
23 Nov 2023 14:45
At least since last Sunday. 🙂
:grin:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I also just wanna note that I was pleasantly surprised with the attention given by the broadcast team to the injury situation for Green Bay. Often, when it isn't big names (like Jaire) not much attention id given. But they really took the time to explain the secondary and skill position stuff.

So consider my thanks given in that regard

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

YoHoChecko wrote:
23 Nov 2023 15:04
I also just wanna note that I was pleasantly surprised with the attention given by the broadcast team to the injury situation for Green Bay. Often, when it isn't big names (like Jaire) not much attention id given. But they really took the time to explain the secondary and skill position stuff.

So consider my thanks given in that regard
I watched in a bar so I can't say what was going on. :lol:
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

This is the first time Love has strung together two great games. NOW we can start talking about him being a franchise QB. Nothing was really missing in this one from him. The underthrow early was bad but he finished the drive and went on a tear from there.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

One excellent play today where JL used his legs. It was a designed play, obviously. Why doesn’t ML use this as a weapon more often. I’m talking about roll outs and run options. Utilizing JL’s legs makes the offense focus on one more aspect of the Packers offensive weapons. Just don’t understand this at all. :dunno:
GO PACK GO!!!

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

GJPackerBacker wrote:
23 Nov 2023 15:34
One excellent play today where JL used his legs. It was a designed play, obviously. Why doesn’t ML use this as a weapon more often. I’m talking about roll outs and run options. Utilizing JL’s legs makes the offense focus on one more aspect of the Packers offensive weapons. Just don’t understand this at all. :dunno:
They've actually been calling a few read-options each game, but until today, Love hadn't kept it. He picked the perfect time to break tendency.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

GJPackerBacker wrote:
23 Nov 2023 15:34

As long as they pull out this trick in the playoffs (when we have a legit shot), I am perfectly fine with rarely doing it.

The problem with Rodgers was that we would never do it in the regular season, and then also never do it in the playoffs when the season was on the line and we needed a first down and it was open. Totally acceptable for old guys to rarely do it during the year, but we would probably have 1-2 more Super Bowls had Rodgers used his legs in key spots rather than throwing incomplete to Davante or Jordy. It was actually that impactful.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

paco wrote:
23 Nov 2023 07:15
I'll take this as a good sign (despite the 3am work call and 7am hangover). Happy Turkey Day all!
0-13 now. That nuts.