Jordan Freaking Love

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

And for the record, my earlier post is in NO WAY me advocating for Love to become the highest paid player and celebrating that potential fact. I'd just as soon Love sign a contract for pennies and we get on to winning Super Bowls.

Just felt I needed to clarify that so that it doesn't get thrown in my face two years from now that I was thrilled to see Love get the highest contract ever. Not that that ever happens...

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Okay today kind of needs to be the day. The pads come on tomorrow. We need Love out there.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
25 Jul 2024 06:22
And for the record, my earlier post is in NO WAY me advocating for Love to become the highest paid player and celebrating that potential fact. I'd just as soon Love sign a contract for pennies and we get on to winning Super Bowls.

Just felt I needed to clarify that so that it doesn't get thrown in my face two years from now that I was thrilled to see Love get the highest contract ever. Not that that ever happens...

you mean the way half this forum celebrated Aaron becoming the highest paid player in the league :rotf:

that can't be helped, highest paid= most valuable player, and thats what people celebrate, least I do, Love likely will hold that title till the next highly rated QB gets his money, my hope is that the guaranteed money isn't full length of contract