Buccaneers @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Dec. 17th, 12:00 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Love was late again on some throws, and his poor ball placement is why our receivers are tackled as soon as they adjust to make those catches, amounts to zero yac, being late to trigger has another devastating affect, the defender has time to close and our receivers are helplessly led into very hard hits,, we see Wicks and the smaller Reed hobbling, but the same type hits happen to all the rest.

I stand by every word of this

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Yeah I don't know what game you watched if you thought Love had a bad game. He played well.

He has had better games this year but he also had guys like Watson and/or Musgrave in those, and more of a run game. Jones was running well but only got 13 carries, all the other RBs combined for 2. Not to mention, Tampa's defense is quite good.

He was fine. Maybe we should be questioning why MLF refuses to use the offense's biggest playmaker. :idn:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

Yoop wrote:
18 Dec 2023 08:37
Love was late again on some throws, and his poor ball placement is why our receivers are tackled as soon as they adjust to make those catches, amounts to zero yac, being late to trigger has another devastating affect, the defender has time to close and our receivers are helplessly led into very hard hits,, we see Wicks and the smaller Reed hobbling, but the same type hits happen to all the rest.

I stand by every word of this
which points to him not being perfect, but he was not bad by any means yesterday. He played well enough for this team to win

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Love definitely improved as the game went on. I need more killer instinct from him. It was very apparent early on he was going to need to carry the offense and win a shoot out. He did that towards the beginning of the game but as it started to wind down he didnt do enough. To be clear he was going to lose this game regardless. No one is going to win when the defense is that bad.

It should have reminded me of that playoff game against the Cards in 2009 because this was absolutely a playoff game for us. Theyre scoring at will and we drive down and have a chance to keep it a 3 point game but Love misses Kraft and then fumbles the next drive. Youve gotta get TDs in must win games.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lupedafiasco wrote:
18 Dec 2023 09:06
Love definitely improved as the game went on. I need more killer instinct from him. It was very apparent early on he was going to need to carry the offense and win a shoot out. He did that towards the beginning of the game but as it started to wind down he didnt do enough. To be clear he was going to lose this game regardless. No one is going to win when the defense is that bad.

It should have reminded me of that playoff game against the Cards in 2009 because this was absolutely a playoff game for us. Theyre scoring at will and we drive down and have a chance to keep it a 3 point game but Love misses Kraft and then fumbles the next drive. Youve gotta get TDs in must win games.
Are you meaning the Ben Simms miss? That throw was frustrating but it was good to see Love still score on that drive.

The drive that frustrated me was turnover on downs/fumble drive. We were driving good and then the Bucs figured us out once we got in their territory. Love needed to score there. I would have been a lot happier had we lost with 27 on the board.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

lupedafiasco wrote:
17 Dec 2023 14:48
Unfortunate to see. We need to go through two scapegoats, maybe three to get rid of Gutenbumst. Probably gotta fire Barry, get rid of Love, and fire LaFleur to finally realize Gutenbumst has built a really bad team.
“A really bad team” ffs

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

JKB wrote:
23 Dec 2023 10:49
lupedafiasco wrote:
17 Dec 2023 14:48
Unfortunate to see. We need to go through two scapegoats, maybe three to get rid of Gutenbumst. Probably gotta fire Barry, get rid of Love, and fire LaFleur to finally realize Gutenbumst has built a really bad team.
“A really bad team” ffs
They’re 6-8 and two of those wins were against backup QBs. Record speaks for itself.

Half Empty
Reactions:

Post by Half Empty »

If you want to go with straight record, there are 10 of the 32 teams with worse.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Half Empty wrote:
23 Dec 2023 16:15
If you want to go with straight record, there are 10 of the 32 teams with worse.
Got it. So we border in the bottom 3rd of the league. Great company.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

So not really bad then. Got it! :aok:
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."