Rank the Roster 2023: #12

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Who are the next two best players on the Packers?

Poll ended at 26 May 2023 13:19

Eric Stokes
4%
AJ Dillon
27%
Darnell Savage
2%
Josh Myers
2%
John Runyan
No votes
Quay Walker
24%
Devonte Wyatt
4%
Keisean Nixon
24%
Romeo Doubs
No votes
Lukas Van Ness
No votes
Luke Musgrave
No votes
Jayden Reed
No votes
Tucker Craft
No votes
Jonathan Owens
No votes
Yosh Nijman
No votes
Zach Tom
4%
TJ Slaton
No votes
Kingsley Enagbare
No votes
Samori Toure
7%

Total votes: 45

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Yoop wrote:
28 May 2023 12:33
NCF wrote:
28 May 2023 09:46
JordanAlexanderLove wrote:
28 May 2023 01:52

Well, his teammates have been calling him Rome for over a year now, so I assumed anyone with half a clue would recognize that is what he likes to be called.
I think many here have, at least, half a clue. I read the board every day. I have not seen one person call him Rome which is why I asked for clarification. Sorry if I fell short of your standards once again, Mike.

Yes, I know exactly who you are. You'd think being on your 3rd user account you would try a little harder to blend in. Not saying you have to agree with everyone... in fact, please don't. Just don't be an asshole. I am willing to give it a try. Are you?
:idn: :dunno: :nono:
Not you, a different Mike.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Yoop wrote:
NCF wrote:
28 May 2023 01:52

Well, his teammates have been calling him Rome for over a year now, so I assumed anyone with half a clue would recognize that is what he likes to be called.
I think many here have, at least, half a clue. I read the board every day. I have not seen one person call him Rome which is why I asked for clarification. Sorry if I fell short of your standards once again, Mike.

Yes, I know exactly who you are. You'd think being on your 3rd user account you would try a little harder to blend in. Not saying you have to agree with everyone... in fact, please don't. Just don't be an asshole. I am willing to give it a try. Are you?
Different Mike.

Read More. Post Less.

JordanAlexanderLove
Reactions:

Post by JordanAlexanderLove »

NCF wrote:
28 May 2023 16:23
Yoop wrote:
NCF wrote:

Different Mike.
It's Michael, thank you. If you are going to broadcast my real name, please get it correct. What is your name? Since we broadcasting personal info here now.

Had one account here prior, 'PackerNation.' Not the "frozentundra" account I was accused of. You banned my PackerNation account because I correctly guaranteed that Samori Toure would make the 53 last season, going against what everyone here(99.9%) claimed would happen. This enraged the board and it appears you as well.

I will leave again, if you think you have the right to post my personal information. Which the policy of the site states will not happen happen after registering.

Have a nice day.
Last edited by JordanAlexanderLove on 30 May 2023 10:15, edited 1 time in total.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

30 May 2023 08:43
NCF wrote:
Yoop wrote:

Different Mike.
It's Michael, thank you. If you are going to broadcast my real name, please get it correct. What is your name? Since we broadcasting personal info here now.

Had one account here prior, 'PackerNation.' Not the "frozentundra" account I was accused of. You banned my PackerNation account because I correctly guaranteed that Samori Toure would make the 53 last season, going against what everyone here(99.9%) claimed would happen. This enraged the board and it appears you as well.

Ban me again please, if you think you have the right to post my personal information. Which the policy of the site states will not happen happen after registering.

Have a nice day.
Miguel, maybe take it down a notch or two.

JordanAlexanderLove
Reactions:

Acrobat wrote:
30 May 2023 08:49
NCF wrote:

Different Mike.

Ban me again please, if you think you have the right to post my personal information. Which the policy of the site states will not happen happen after registering.

Have a nice day.
My "notch" is always the same even-keeled level, thanks for the concern though.

I have no issue being called the Spanish version of Michael. It means: "Who Is Like God"

Fitting indeed.😏

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

30 May 2023 08:59
Acrobat wrote:

Have a nice day.

I have no issue being called the Spanish version of Michael. It means: "Who Is Like God"

Fitting indeed.😏
Love you.

JordanAlexanderLove
Reactions:

Acrobat wrote:
30 May 2023 09:02
30 May 2023 08:59
Acrobat wrote:

Fitting indeed.😏
Love you.
I get that alot.

Getting back to the topic at hand:

I feel Zach Tom doesn't get near enough love on this board. He is BY FAR the best of the depth on the OL, and will be pushing hard to take RT from Yosh, center from Myers, or RG from Runyan this camp.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

NCF wrote:
Yoop wrote:

Different Mike.

Have a nice day.
you where banned because just as now you come for the sole purpose of insulting everyone here, last time it was because people here wouldn't agree with your opinion, simple as that, according to you the Packer brass would be stupid if they don't trade up for Olave, basically as now you troll here to start fights, I would have banned you after your first post.

JordanAlexanderLove
Reactions:

Yoop wrote:
30 May 2023 09:16
NCF wrote:

Different Mike.

Have a nice day.
you where banned because just as now you come for the sole purpose of insulting everyone here, last time it was because people here wouldn't agree with your opinion, simple as that, according to you the Packer brass would be stupid if they don't trade up for Olave, basically as now you troll here to start fights, I would have banned you after your first post.
Thanks for remembering me when I had my PackerNation screen name. It was not my choice to have to change screen name. You are not a mod here, so you and I discussing that topic is pointless and irrelevant.

Moving on...

You bring up my desire for the Packers to draft Olave in the 2022 draft. I've never called the Packers "brass" "stupid." Since you appear to be a fan of mine, you must know I think very highly of Gute(Brian Gutekunst) "Stupid" has never been written by me here in describing anyone.

I love the Packers roster as it stands. Would I like having Olave on it? Guilty! There were ways to obtain both Christian and Olave. But I digress....it's in the past.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

30 May 2023 10:04
Yoop wrote:
30 May 2023 09:16

Have a nice day.
Thanks for remembering me when I had my PackerNation screen name. It was not my choice to have to change screen name. You are not a mod here, so you and I discussing that topic is pointless and irrelevant.

Moving on...

You bring up my desire for the Packers to draft Olave in the 2022 draft. I've never called the Packers "brass" "stupid." Since you appear to be a fan of mine, you must know I think very highly of Gute(Brian Gutekunst) "Stupid" has never been written by me here in describing anyone.

I love the Packers roster as it stands. Would I like having Olave on it? Guilty! There were ways to obtain both Christian and Olave. But I digress....it's in the past.
your right you didn't call Guty stupid, my bad, you called everyone that wouldn't agree with you stupid, maybe not in those words but the meaning was the same, we where fools for not wanting Guty to trade up and take Olave.

every time you come to this forum you come with guns blazing, puting down and insulting others if they wont agree with your moronic points of view.

our receiver situation was as bad as any team in the league last year, our receiver drop rate was amongst the worst in the league, when posters here support a 50% catch to target rate then the situation can't get much worse, and those are Samouri Toure stats, others for the most part weren't much better, but ya lets blame the QB, people like you that wont deal with reasons why &%$@ happens are the real nin cum poops.

calling me a fan boy of one of the best to ever play the position is actually a compliment, thanks.

about 7 drops in the Tampa PO game, and the defense could not get off the field against the Niners, when people like you over look that just to !@#$ and moan about Rodgers it tells me a lot about the type of fan you are, don't go in the deep water, your already drowning.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Well, he's been justifiably banned now. To the extent he was not engaging in rule-breaking rudeness though, what he said here vis-a-vis Rodgers last year was correct.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

JordanAlexanderLove wrote: You banned my PackerNation account because I correctly guaranteed that Samori Toure would make the 53 last season, going against what everyone here(99.9%) claimed would happen. This enraged the board and it appears you as well.
Not that it matters much since you’re a goner anyway, but setting the record straight: your “guarantee” of Toure making the final 53 last year was based almost entirely upon his Special Teams prowess and likely significant contribution to Bisaccia’s ST unit. In fact, it was Bisaccia’s pounding-the-table insistence for Toure that you claimed to be Toure’s golden ticket.

Toure played exactly two (2) snaps on ST last year.

So yeah, those joint practice sideline observations of yours you touted so highly as predictive of Toure’s fate were about as valuable as the cold coffee you held in your hand while you made them.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

It's also worth pointing out that no one gets banned for having an unpopular opinion that the board can't handle. Otherwise, I can think of a lot of us that might not be around anymore.

wizard 87
Reactions:

Post by wizard 87 »

Not sure who the admins and mods are here anymore but I can say this much....if Jeff and Louder were still here and saw the crap that's been derailing a bunch of these threads they wouldn't be as gracious as things are now. :bkw:

How hard is it to stay on topic, don't make it personal, and stop bickering like middle schoolers? :idn:

Back to your regularly scheduled peeing match.